Thai Freeland Interpreter Needed in Kansas, US

I hope this is allowed here: We, a reputable Kansas City, Missouri, USA, translation company, Transimpex Translators-Interpreters-Editors-Consultants, Inc., in business for more than 40 years, urgently need an interpreter for Thai for a Kansas civil court case (family court) in a court half way between Missouri and Colorado. The interpreter must have at least basic interpreting proficiency and understanding of legal terminology. We are trying to exhaust all possibilities--perhaps someone has a relative in the Midwest of the US who is an excellent interpreter. We have interpreters in the Metropolitan Kansas City area but no one who can accept the assignment and/or is will to drive around 400 miles, stay overnight at a hotel and then drive back (paid, of course, nevertheless, no one among our 5 Thais interpreters. So I’d like to see if there happens to be someone in Kansas or Colorado within a reasonable driving distance. I don't believe I am allowed to add a website here. The court date is within approx. 1 week.