Video: Spurned Thai man takes it out on his ex with fists and kicks

webfact

3 hours ago, CelticBhoy said:

The guy in the white t-shirt should hang his head in shame.

How he could just stand there and watch that without doing anything amazes me!

Because he's a pussy

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

Why is it that this always happens when I am not around, waste of time me wearing my Superman T-shirt, would have taken him straight to the ground with one of my rugby day tackles and then belted the living crap out of him, then left before the cops got there, if he was breathing after the event, I would be disappointed using all that energy, absolute piece of vermin.

Next time I'm beating up my wife try taking me on. I have a Kryptonite coated carbon fibre T shirt with a large TK on the front.  HA.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

Guest Jerry787

a vile boy that play hard on who can not defend !

lets hope police will not end with with a WAI ! indeed trow him in jail for at least 1 year !

Of all the lame excuses for committing violence on another person jealousy is the lamest.

If the other person doesn't want you why do you want her/him? Beating on them certainly won't get them to love you. 

You might follow Otis Redding's "Try a little tenderness".

I guess I am giving these kind of people too much credit for having brains.

4 hours ago, CelticBhoy said:

Maybe he is an ex-referee without his red card to hold up by the way he was standing back watching the action unfold?

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, CelticBhoy said:

It's Thai culture. Not amazing at all. It's just the way most men see how to resolve relationship issues. Stay out of it and don't say anything to stop it or show any disapproval against it. I wonder if he has a daughter or granddaughter.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, phantomfiddler said:

Surely this halfman should be charged with violent assault and locked up in jail for a while, teach him a bit of civilized behaviour. Disgusting piece of humanity !

What's even more tragic is she might forgive him and it will happen all over.

1 hour ago, RJRS1301 said:
3 hours ago, nightfox said:

And you wonder why Thai girls tell us falang they don't like Thai man......

A disturbing report release by one of the DFV (Domestic Family Violence ) agencies, in Australia reported that many SE Asian wives of Australian males who live in rural/regional areas have been victims of physical violence at the hands of their husbands.

no doubt such cases exist but has also been reported that some se asian wives claim that in order to benefit as in obtaining permanent resident status and domicile if restraining order issued (usa) . not sure about australia law  .  a way to dump husband that has served purpose of getting her legal status and money

Edited by atyclb
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, CelticBhoy said:

So, you would just jump in and save the day?

Likely, once you engaged him, you would have to knock the guy out, or beat the guy down in order to stop him.

When the Police came, you would be arrested for assault. This guy (connected or not) would talk his way out of it. Worse case, is he is connected and unless your Thai is up to snuff, and you know the system, you would rot in Jail till your court date, upon which you would likely be sentenced or deported. Good news is that after sentencing and few months in jail you might then be in a position to bribe your way out of Jail, and if merely got deported, you could be on the next plane back!

and after just a few of the possible myriad of scenarios as mentioned here and without knowing the context, and of possible peril to yourself, including this guy hiring some thugs to punch your ticket, sending you on a permanent dirt-nap, you would still offer your services as Knight in Shinning Armor?

Context in Thailand is deep. So much mayhem goes on behind the scenes that the average farang will be forever ignorant of. Maybe this chick borrowed 500 K Baht from the guy and jacked him and he owes loan Sharks that will kill the guy dead because the chick spent the money on one of a million inane Ponzi schemes these people engage with every day. Anything is possible, in this place!

Yet my question remains. Would you jump into someone else's world if you might end up, not as the "Savior", but as the perpetrator of the crime as it is depicted within the context of these people, in their minds, on the News and in the Courts?

Kind Regards,

Uncle BOB

Edited by bobthomas
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, CelticBhoy said:

5 hours ago, steven100 said:

I noticed the guy in the white shirt did nothing to stop it.

The guy in the white T-shirt looks about 70 years old and quite frail... there's not much he could have done to stop it... 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Bipolar said:

Hilarious...they both deserve each other. I despite the thai guy for his actions but at the same time, I have seen a lot of thai females and their behaviour is just as disgusting. I guess the girl will end up with either an old farang or a young stupid farang while the thai guy will end up in a gay bar servicing Singaporean Chinese gays or Malaysian Chinese gays. Lol!

You get today's Grand Comedy Award. Hilarious on all counts!