14 Year Old Girl Alleged Rape Against 15 Year Old Boy

libya 115

SOURCE: Pattaya City News: March 10th 2007

14 year old girl complains of alleged rape by a 15 year old boy at Banglamung Police Station.

Police Sub-Lieutenant Biyachon from Banglamung Police Station received a complaint of alleged rape from a 14 year old girl on Friday Night.

She was accompanied by her Mother and a close family friend. The young girl explained to the Officer that a 15 year old boy known by a friend of the victim invited the girl on a motorbike tour of Pattaya.

The suspected attacker pulled up to his house and claimed that he needed to get money for petrol. He invited the girl inside which is when the alleged rape took place.

Medical Examinations confirmed that forced sexual intercourse had taken place and an arrest warrant for the 15 year old boy known as “Mui” has now been issued.

This happened to a girl that I know, her and a girlfriend went back to a school friends house where the schoolboy told my friend that if she didn't let him have his way with her he would call his brother and his friends in from outside and all of them would do her. She was a virgin and too scared to say no. When she arrived home her Father saw her scared state and blood on her pants so he went to the police. A 'settlement' was offered by the offenders family but rejected by this girls Dad. The offender ended up going to jail.

When this girl told me about this she was crying her heart out. I was so impressed by her family for pursuing it rather than accepting the 'settlement' even though they were a poor family.

What I find to be most tragic about this, is that the post about a decapitated person has got more comments than this one. A young woman has maybe had her life wrecked (loss of reputation etc) and nobody seems to be concerned.

What I find to be most tragic about this, is that the post about a decapitated person has got more comments than this one. A young woman has maybe had her life wrecked (loss of reputation etc) and nobody seems to be concerned.

I'd say being decapitated is more deserving of sympathy than a loss of reputation.

but nevertheless, cut his balls off etc etc.

Rape of girls happens a lot in Thailand, gang rapes too. What makes it worse is that very few are reported to the police, as the girl doesn't want to endure the shame. Everything tends to be hushed up. The perp gets away with it 99% of the time

With that in mind, the fact that this case might result in justice is actually a good thing.

Better out than in.

Well, you all chose to live in Thailand. I didn't.

Edited by Barney_the_Dinosaur

And, what message is the government sending by proposing a law that rape is acceptable (non-criminal) within a marriage? Women's rights and reputations still seem to lag western countries a wee bit? I'm not surprised that it is assumed that many rapes go unreported.