Thai Elite Headache

Thailand is changing so fast and is sometime umpredictable. I was thinking about elite but I don't see any guarantee they can't cancel it or make it hell within 20 years. If you have other options then elite is probably the worst unless you really don't care about wasting 1,000,000 baht. If the government was stable and you only spend previous year income then it could be interesting for tax saving.

Edited by Tayaout

9 hours ago, DaRoadrunner said:
9 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

You'd spend 1,000,000 baht on beer and pu55y ??? erm instead of ensuring your your visa status?

Money well spent. At least I'd die happy. What did the OP get outta this?

If you think having an elite visa ensures your status for 20 years you are dreaming. Thai immigration reg's change all the time, in this country anything could happen. Witness the original post, they can't even handle the application process. :cheesy:

Edited 9 hours ago by DaRoadrunner

That Elite Membership has ensured my Visa status for the past 14 years, thats 14 years of coming and going (anywhere between 4 and 20 times per year) without any concern of being rejected or questioned... so I'm quite satisfied and can write off the paranoid delusions of those without any experience or exposure to Thai Elite and those who have no understanding of its contractual obligations. 

I don't expect any visa issues for the rest of my Life here in Thailand - as per the Contact with Thai Elite. 

If you are one of those who would comment that the government can cancel the contract at any time, they can't. Two separate governments have tried in the past and were unable to cancel the program (if you knew anything of the Thai Elite history) - the fact is the program is stable.

Which Immigration Regulations have changed???? Name one.

What we are seeing is Immigration officers using their discretion in turning away people they believe are likely to be working here illegally... i.e. those on back to back tourist visas and visa exemptions, and using spurious reasons to do so such as lack of funds, too many entries etc... back to back exemptions etc

Edited by richard_smith237
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

There is slop everywhere. 

"Dear Mr 

After reviewing the e-mail you have received from Dean Blackburn it has 
been brought to our attention the account information provided in the 
e-mail is for another customer and not for you. 

I apologise that you have received this e-mail in error. Can you please 
arrange to delete the e-mail that you have received from Dean and if you
can reply back to confirm this.

If you have any queries regarding this please feel free to call on on 
+44 1624683124

I look forward to your response

Kind Regards

Ben Campbell
HSBC Expat"

10 hours ago, DaRoadrunner said:

What a waste of money. Some have more money than sense. Imagine how much beer n pu55y that would buy.

Yes, that ~ $32,000 compounded would have improved his lifestyle by $1,000/m for 3 years.

That'd have been welcomed, even SoCal (median income $72,000). 

Want them to put out and shut up?

72 LA 9s.

2 trysts a month for 3 years.

• Like 1