Revenge! Thai wife hangs herself and son, 2, at home of husband's mistress next door

webfact

My oh my,  isn't the tone of the posts so different from those given when a farang does a jumper? Any comment apart from the oh so genuine RIP is met with disdain and being told to have some respect as a ' fellow farang' is involved. 

This event is an absolute tragedy for all concerned and the poor attempts at humour completely unnecessary. But the again this is TVF where apparently all Thais are open to ridicule on a daily basis. Keep up the great work..... losers. 

I will not understand what Asian men have in their brain. The portrait of this Real woman should be hang up every workplace, school, university, restaurant. Asian women should attack these lecherous men

21 hours ago, zhounan said:

I will not understand what Asian men have in their brain. The portrait of this Real woman should be hang up every workplace, school, university, restaurant. Asian women should attack these lecherous men

not to admonish the husband but i beg to differ about a portrait honoring this real woman. real women do not murder their children

That's difficult to comprehend. She could have- as already mentioned- given the busy thingy to the ducks, some sleeping pills in his meal and the final cut/. 

If somebody's taking his/her own life, well, shit happens all the time, but killing a two-year-old is insane.

What did the  little kid do to deserve that? RIP little boy. 

On 6/6/2019 at 11:20 AM, Emdog said:

If anyone should have been hung, I'd vote for hubby. A well hung cheating hubby could be a lesson for all

According to all sorts of statistics and many TVF members, who seem to have 1st hand 

experience, Thai males are not considered well hung!!

8 hours ago, oslooskar said:

So in your mind the woman is not responsible for her homicidal act because hubby had a mistress?

No one should be hung, but if the dark lord demanded a hanging, then hubby should be first in line IMO.

Archived