Kasikornbank K-Max Plus

I'm contemplating using my Kasikornbank K-Max Plus card for the online purchase of an airline ticket in baht. Has anyone any experience in doing this? Is registration necessary?

The website in English is a little vague on procedure but it seems they send you a one time password by SMS.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Yes you can. I am using same card as you. You need to register at the ATM for online payment. The website will direct you to Kasikorn website to request for OTP. Remeber, your phone number need to be the one you are using. Any changes of phone number you need to update to the bank.

On 6/7/2019 at 10:40 PM, DK2223 said:

Yes you can. I am using same card as you. You need to register at the ATM for online payment. The website will direct you to Kasikorn website to request for OTP. Remeber, your phone number need to be the one you are using. Any changes of phone number you need to update to the bank.

Thanks. I tried that today at an ATM but to no avail. It asked me for my telephone number then said it couldn't proceed. Maybe I need to be registered for Cyber banking. I'll go into my local branch on Monday and get them to sort it out. 

Edited by Baht Simpson