Sometimes I'm Proud Of Being Romanian

alexth

Maybe not Thailand related, I would ask the mods to delete the topic if necessary.

little girl is 3 years old and she already has an album out, let alone that she has this song in english too. She is the youngest artist ever. I'm still amazed, I know kids who can't even walk properly at 3... :o Edited by alexth

Maybe not Thailand related, I would ask the mods to delete the topic if necessary.
little girl is 3 years old and she already has an album out, let alone that she has this song in english too. She is the youngest artist ever. I'm still amazed, I know kids who can't even walk properly at 3... :o

Very cute. Reminds me of my 3 year old girl..

Cleopatra Stratan (born October 6, 2002), daughter of Moldovan-Romanian singer, Pavel Stratan, is one of the youngest people ever to score commercial success as a singer, with her 2006 album La vârsta de trei ani ("At the age of 3").

Early life

Pavel Stratan, father of Cleopatra, was in a studio recording a song and as 3 years old Cleopatra was hanging around the studio. One time she grabbed a microphone and started singing the song along Pavel. Everybody was so stunned that they ended up recording the song with Cleopatra as main vocals rather than Pavel. The song was "Mama" (mother). After that Cleopatra recorded several other songs, basically a full album, and had some concerts as well. She is amazing on the stage as well as in studio. Some suggest that as she is younger than Shirley Temple, she should go in the Guinness Book of World Records as the youngest talent ever to perform on stage, have her own album and already record several videos. In Romania, Moldova, and also around the world (her songs have already been translated to English and Spanish) there seems to be a growing fan base.

La vârsta de trei ani ("At the age of 3") was a double platinum disk in the summer of 2006.

Source: Wikipedia

Sorry guys, I HATE child stars of this ilk!! IMHO parents who allow this sort of exposure are very irresponsible.

Can anyone name a child star who hasn't been fcuked up by fame?