Work permit for wife to employ me.

Hi all.

After reading numerous posts on tv,I'm still none the wiser and feel confused.So any help is greatly appreciated,especially from Ubon Joe if you're reading this. 

The situation is as follows:-

My Thai wife wants to open a business as a sole trader selling cosmetic products.She hasn't the money to go down the company route.She wishes to start off small and build it up.She wants me to build her a website that I estimate will probably take me a year.She wants me to do it as A) she cannot afford to employ someone at present as she's just starting out and B) She wants it created in perfect English.So she wants me to create it and says she'll pay for my wp and my tax and social security and a wage once the business hopefully takes off.

My situation is I've been on extension of stay based on marriage for many years with 400k.

I do not wish to engage myself in anything illegal so I need to obtain a work permit.

Amongst the topics I've read here and elsewhere are these below,but 2&3 seem  contradictory.

So which of these  statements are true and which are not?

One further question is as I have the 400k in the bank and an extension based upon it am I still required to show minimum 40/50k monthly salary even though this wouldn't be the case?

1) 

To clarify, if you are married to a Thai and have an extension-of-stay based on marriage (or Non-O Multiple), you can obtain a work-permit from the Labor Dept to work for your wife's business (Example if she owns the business 100% as a sole-trader), even if:

It is not a registered company meeting capital requirements,

It does not have 2* Thai employees on the books (* 4 Thai employees required at some labor-dept offices),

You do not earn a specified threshold-income.
2)

When employing relations it seems impossible to get social insurance (prakan sangkhom) for relations (especially same family name and /or tabien bahn).

In the govt literature it does say it is possible with some evidence such as clock in - clock out/pay slips etc

However the workers that man the offices are adamant its a no can do for relations/next of kin etc.

3)

If you have a work permit and are working then contributions are compulsory, no matter what your nationality.