Dracar

There's all kinds of deals for VPN online,some lifetime !,

I just use Browsec ,as its very easy to use,and i can

connect to BBC,ITV,USA, and OZ .NZ sites,I don't

download torrents just stream stuff,they have a 

free version,with limited servers,you could try

that.

regards worgeordie

I use Nord VPN, good for Australian tv channels while in Thailand and good for Thai channels while in Aust. 

From memory they have a range of prices, the longer you commit the cheaper it is, and can use upto 6 devices.

Getting real reviews are obviously best as some VPN companies have been accused of creating there own reviews.

I have never had a problem with Nord, they have over 5200 servers world wide, no doubt there are many others both good and bad.

Edited by Chpied

25 minutes ago, Chpied said:

I use Nord VPN

Just two days ago I decided to let "PureVPN" expire (cheap but crappy) and paid for a three year subscription with NordVPN.

So my experience is limited but the first impression is that is much better than PureVPN.

Was cheap also, 2.99$/month plus tax with the three year subscription.

Edited by KhunBENQ

Hi, I used to work in China and tried a number of VPNs including SurfShark. My honest thoughts were that it's a great budget VPN but you kind of get what you pay for. I found it often disconnected during use so I moved to NordVPN for better speed and stability. But yes, in terms of security, protection and privacy SurfShark is on point and great value. 

Hi. Depending on the place where you are in but in general some well-know in this industry are NordVPN, ExpressVPN and Cyberghost. Before considering one, I suggest you look around some guides that can help you choose the best one that works for you.????

I use NordVPN and usually buy it of e-bay. You can be lucky and keep it for six months to one year +, depending on the seller.

Here's a great example, a seller with a good reputation.

The worst case scenario would be to pay for a new password and username to log in. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1N0rd-VPN-premium-Subscription-24-48-Months-Free-shipping-fast-Delivery/273890938864?hash=item3fc52c0ff0:g:300AAOSw~HldBWhS

On 6/10/2019 at 2:26 PM, Dracar said:

Hi everyone! 

I never had a VPN, but I want to get one. I need a reliable but budget-friendly provider that allows torrenting and I accidentally found this Surfshark deal https://www.shopback.com.au/surfshark that seems too good to be true. Any thoughts about this VPN?

The thoughts about that VPN is pure crap. You want something working, then use Nord VPN or Express VPN. Have been using VPN over 7 years and tested around 25 different ones.

On 6/23/2019 at 9:01 AM, Isaanbiker said:

I use NordVPN and usually buy it of e-bay. You can be lucky and keep it for six months to one year +, depending on the seller.

Here's a great example, a seller with a good reputation.

The worst case scenario would be to pay for a new password and username to log in. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1N0rd-VPN-premium-Subscription-24-48-Months-Free-shipping-fast-Delivery/273890938864?hash=item3fc52c0ff0:g:300AAOSw~HldBWhS

I'm thinking of purchasing nord vpn too. Although could you help me to figure out why is it better to buy it through ebay than the official nordvpn website?

• 6 months later...

If are you be a newbie. the link of the site which you mention in question there have no complete details about product first you know about the product then you go with it.
surfshark has salient features like compatible with numerous devices and 1040+ server's in 61 countries and they provide dedicated ip also to get more detail the blog which was mention below helps you more
https://www.topvpnservice.com/reviews/surfshark/

Edited by james martin