Non-Paying Guests

Gonzo the Face

Guess one may consider it a blessing in disguise...   Some months ago we had this blessed event happen by way  of a neighborhood stray cat give birth to 5 precious and adorable kittens, under one of our bungalows.  Now I am not usually a cat person but these kittens and their playful ways are just precious.  Even our high security dog has become pals with them.   I must mention here that the mother cat either did a runner or has been done in,  but she hasn't been seen since shortly after the birth.  Anyhow having a restaurant doesn't go together with having 5 playful kittens.  Soooo  I would like to give them away to someone maybe with children or someone who would just like some very playful kittens.  If you may be interested drop me a PM or stop by The Pun Pun  and see if they may strike your fancy.    Some suggestions have been given to drop them by a temple or as was even suggested... to just drop them in the river for a swim....  Well not too charged up on either of those suggestions.  I prefer them to go to someone who wants them and will give them a good home... Hope to hear from you/

Gonzo

• Like 1

There’s always Santisook Cat Sanctuary if you can’t find any takers.  Ask for Namfon if you call.

It’a a wonderful place, and I’m sure they would welcome your *very* generous donation to take in your critters (!)

Personally, I’m always pleased when a previous self-described non cat-person sees the light!

Enjoy those precious babies while you have them.

Edited by Brightly