Translation Service required in Nong Khai

Brer

I need my passport translated into Thai does anyone know of a translation service in Nong Khai?

I can travel quite easily to Bueng Kan or Phon Phisai too.

7 hours ago, Thongkorn said:

why

The local amphoe office wants my passport translated into Thai as part of the paperwork needed to get a yellow book. Told by some it’s not necessary but I can’t argue.

On 6/13/2019 at 2:52 AM, Brer said:

The local amphoe office wants my passport translated into Thai as part of the paperwork needed to get a yellow book. Told by some it’s not necessary but I can’t argue.

That's Rubbish Mate,I Got my Yellow Book at Nong Khai They NEVER Asked for my passport to be translated.....

24 minutes ago, Nong Khai Man said:

That's Rubbish Mate,I Got my Yellow Book at Nong Khai They NEVER Asked for my passport to be translated.....

You cant call "rubbish" on someone else's experience. Its a well known fact that in many places in Thailand there is no consistency and experiences can and do vary by office and even by individuals in the same office. Govt/banks/immigration and so on.

13 hours ago, Nong Khai Man said:

Well what does a person do, I guess I will have to get it translated somewhere. Also wants the names of my mother and father who are long past this world, so there I think my birth certificate will suffice. My local office is not actually in Nong Khai city and a couple of mates who live in nearby Bueng Kan province didn’t have to get a translation. 

I don’t think I would get much success saying “that’s rubbish mate”.

Archived