Farang escapes serious punishment for anti-govt song, apologises, removes video

snoop1130

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/13/2019 at 6:03 AM, hansnl said:

That would be to his idiotic behaviour, he is a guest here, behave like a guest.

And a 'guest' would in my book be in the right if he voiced his concerns over illegal and inappropriate acts.  Image you are a guest somewhere and you withnes one spouse using violence or abuse against the other spouse or their children.  I wouldn't condone looking away 'because you are a guest'.

On 6/12/2019 at 7:35 PM, Bluespunk said:

A man whose future may well include any number of surprises, for instance he may soon find himself on an unexpected journey abroad...

Or a shallow hole in an unmarked grave... 

On 6/14/2019 at 4:22 PM, NanLaew said:

Assange broke the law. he failed to surrender to court BEFORE foisting his increasingly irrelevant self on the Colombians.

You'll be claiming Yaxley-Lennon's rights have been similarly trampled on next.

justin case = posting without a clue

Columbians? Do you even know your subject. Julian was seeking refuge in the Ecuadorean Embassy but I suppose they are all the same to you. He did not foist himself on anyone, he is a citizen of that country. They illegally gave him up to a regime that jailed him for not appearing in court for a trumped up charge that would have seen him extradited to a country that would imprison him for 170 years or execute him for revealing "the truth". Do you ever remember your mother telling you to tell the truth? If you tell the truth then the truth should set you free, not in the case of the US' Military Indistrial machine. The worst Junta in the world with the stupidest people as has been proven many times. Thry lie to their people, that is bad, however the citizens swallow it hook line snd sinker. Ghey still believe that 9/11 was the work of muslim terrorists???? And you would see an honest man put into their stupid, greedy, megalomaniak, psycopathic hands? Yeah! Volumbia had him. Ha Ha Ha. 

The right to free speech was wriyten in the constitution for a reason. However, I would not expect you to understand the motives of the great men who wrote it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/14/2019 at 4:22 PM, NanLaew said:

Assange broke the law. he failed to surrender to court BEFORE foisting his increasingly irrelevant self on the Colombians.

You'll be claiming Yaxley-Lennon's rights have been similarly trampled on next.

justin case = posting without a clue

So, just like you then with no clue. Julian Assange saught assylum with the Ecuadorian embassy and not the Columbian embassy. He is an Ecuadorian citizen so did not foist himself on anyone. He was falsly accused of rape, ( what he was accused of is not rape in any other country, just Sweden) the case was dropped. He is now in prison for not turning up to a hearing for a case that was dropped. When, at the time he could have been extradited to the US, a country with a death penalty for revealing the truth about how US troops murdered innocent civilians in a soverign country they had no cause or right to be in or war on. Of course you think he should be murdered or imprisoned for life for telling the truth! You need to stop listening to the mainstream news. It is a paid for network by those who are deceiving you.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/12/2019 at 5:12 AM, snoop1130 said:

National Council for Peace and Order

In the US if an entity has a name like this I would expect them to have a huge supply or armaments and a rabid iron-heel enforcement regiment.

Just out of curiosity what do you call the government that is in power now? If you cannot express your opinions!  Can be locked up for expressing your opinions? 

Thailand confuses me.

On 7/30/2019 at 10:32 PM, garyk said:

Just out of curiosity what do you call the government that is in power now? If you cannot express your opinions!  Can be locked up for expressing your opinions? 

Thailand confuses me.

Yes of course you can be imprisoned for saying  certain things here and certain books are banned here as are certain journalists.  Nothing confusing at all.  Just familiarise with the required information..Until then  be circumspect about what you say.

On 7/30/2019 at 8:31 PM, bendejo said:

In the US if an entity has a name like this I would expect them to have a huge supply or armaments and a rabid iron-heel enforcement regiment.

The Thai army are well armed. And the regime has many instruments to suppress democracy, ignore the votes of the people,  etcetc. Just because tourists like you have fun here is irrelevant to the reality of life for the Thai people. Read your history books of what the army did in the 70s and 90s and do intermittently every time the wrong people win an election.

On 6/19/2019 at 10:17 AM, Sumarianson said:

Columbians? Do you even know your subject. Julian was seeking refuge in the Ecuadorean Embassy but I suppose they are all the same to you. He did not foist himself on anyone, he is a citizen of that country. They illegally gave him up to a regime that jailed him for not appearing in court for a trumped up charge that would have seen him extradited to a country that would imprison him for 170 years or execute him for revealing "the truth". Do you ever remember your mother telling you to tell the truth? If you tell the truth then the truth should set you free, not in the case of the US' Military Indistrial machine. The worst Junta in the world with the stupidest people as has been proven many times. Thry lie to their people, that is bad, however the citizens swallow it hook line snd sinker. Ghey still believe that 9/11 was the work of muslim terrorists???? And you would see an honest man put into their stupid, greedy, megalomaniak, psycopathic hands? Yeah! Volumbia had him. Ha Ha Ha. 

The right to free speech was wriyten in the constitution for a reason. However, I would not expect you to understand the motives of the great men who wrote it.

9/11 was indisputably the work of muslim terrorists.  They hijacked the planes, crashed them and then Osama Bin Ladin addmitted it. Thats just factual history. 

Archived