Police seize illegal mosquito repellent, and nutritional supplements

rooster59

32 minutes ago, rooster59 said:

FDA shows the products are covered with meperfluthrin, a dangerous chemical that can cause confusion, headaches, nausea, vomiting, seizures, and loss of consciousness; its use is a violation of the Hazardous Substance Act.

So while attempting to kill a mosquito killing or making a human sick along with is a good common sense according to the manufacturers...

• Like 1

No problem! All they need do is pay some influential bent doctors and chemists to declare those particular chemicals are safe. Just like the do with all the other toxic chemicals they use in the Country.

i am sure i seen you in the bar the other night when we had a power cut, i loved my Hopalong Cassidy glow in the dark watch,  many a happy time in the cupboard under the stairs, telling myself the time, lol

• Like 1

Anyone remember the x-ray machines in the shoe shops where you got a view of your foot through your new shoes to check they had enough 'growing room' in them !!!!!!!

Maybe that's why I've got an ingrowing toenail??????

images (34).jpeg

images (38).jpeg

Edited by overherebc

7 hours ago, ezzra said:

So while attempting to kill a mosquito killing or making a human sick along with is a good common sense according to the manufacturers...

They was just looking for an alternative to the air we breathe in Thailand thus make it safer

Edited by ScotBkk

9 hours ago, Cadbury said:

No problem! All they need do is pay some influential bent doctors and chemists to declare those particular chemicals are safe. Just like the do with all the other toxic chemicals they use in the Country.

Lets be honest, they learn bad practice well, probably learnt this one from the USA! The number of people that die there every year from prescription drugs is phenomenal!