UK's Corbyn to back second Brexit referendum - The Times

webfact

4 hours ago, vogie said:

More Labour voters will be joining Nigels Brexit Party now, well done Mr Eurosceptic Jeremy Corbyn. ☺️☺️☺️

Agree. I was just thinking the same thing. Tory TV was less than convincing last night too! 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, nauseus said:

The EU is only cosmetically concerned about culture but the single state/one government is the aim. Not there yet, of course, but getting "ever-closer". The majority in the UK don't see that as a good thing and so that is the reason for the leave vote.

Somebody else who thinks they know the single reason for the Leave vote.

Or was that you the last time but with a different single reason for the Leave vote?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, SheungWan said:

The Hard Left with which Corbyn is associated, has always been anti-EU, so no surprise that Corbyn has dragged his feet throughout. The flip to a second referendum primarily driven by big loss of votes to the Lib Dems, so opportunist rather than conviction driven. Corbyn the dog that doesn't bark.

Sent from my SM-N935F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

For once I agree with you. I think he may have also come to the conclusion that a 2nd ref is highly unlikely now, so he can get kudos for calling for it whilst knowing it's not going to happen. If it does happen he'll be in a real mess. He'd have to campaign for either Remain or Leave, so he'll have to finally lay his cards on the table. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Somebody else who thinks they know the single reason for the Leave vote.

Or was that you the last time but with a different single reason for the Leave vote?

Well, as a leaver, I'm going to have a better idea why people voted out.