Non O (Multi Entry) no longer issued at Royal Thai Embassy in London - new financial requirements for Single Entry Tourist Visas (SETV)

18 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Where are they on the online application site. https://thaievisa.go.th/Home/

It doesn't, the site is controversial with it's information.

4. Non Immigrant O -visiting friends and family > read more >

Family of Thai national (immediate family includes spouse and children) …. no mention of friends.

But when you then go to the services page:

Visa applicants are required to read carefully the details and requirements of each type of Non-Immigrant visas.

Non-Immigrant Type O (single entry only)

• For dependent child (age below 20 years): A copy of birth certificate, a copy each of employment letter, passport and visa of the parent who is going to work in Thailand, and a copy of registration of the company or organisation where the parent will work 
  • For accompanying spouse : A copy of marriage certificate, a copy each of employment letter, passport and visa of the  leading spouse, and a copy of registration of the company or organisation where the spouse will work
  • For accompanying a Thai spouse : A copy of marriage certificate, a copy of Thai passport/a copy of Thai ID of spouse, and (3 months bank statement showing monthly income of more than £1,500.)
  • For accompanying a Thai child : A copy of Thai birth certificate, a copy of the Thai child's passport/Thai ID, a copy of marriage certificate to a Thai spouse or divorce paper/child custody paper (in case of divorce), and (3 months bank statement showing monthly income of more than £1,500.)
  • For working at an NGO/charity/volunteer work : An official recommendation letter or employment letter from NGO or organisation which undertakes volunteer work in Thailand, registration document of NGO or volunteer organisation
  • For pensioner (aged 50 or over) : A copy of pension statement if the applicant is a pensioner, or a copy of 1-month bank statement showing your income from pension, or 3-month bank statement of at least £10,000 

Controversial information.

What about those 65 retired in receipt of the state Pension?

1 minute ago, wobalt said:

Why should it be only single entry, in fact it is non B type visa.
Same for the RS Type, teaching in research facilities?

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Non B visas and OA can be issued as multi entry. Along with some types of Diplomatic visas. Unless you have access to the online E visa, most of what can and cannot be applied for is speculation. You need too create an account an look.
No more multiple entry's though for marriage, having children etc

• Thanks 1

Non B visas and OA can be issued as multi entry. Along with some types of Diplomatic visas. Unless you have access to the online E visa, most of what can and cannot be applied for is speculation. You need too create an account an look.

You developed the software?

Just now, wobalt said:

Not flexible enough. For that reason I would like to deal with people not with a software

Gesendet von iPad mit Thaivisa Connect

That's difficult once a country moves to E visa. The UK has consulates that can be used for some applications. France now has none as it closed the Lyon consulate this week. Now E visa applications only. Like it or not, E visa application is the future

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Tanoshi said:

But when you then go to the services page:

I have been on that page many times. I think I may have parts of it memorized by now.

Same for tho online application site home pages and the ones you can go to by clicking on pictures.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Lovethailandelite said:

Thanks, informative.

To answer a few members concerns, is there an option available to apply for the Non O SE based on retirement in receipt of a state pension.

For being 50 and I over I suspect only the O-A will be available by choice.

Just now, wobalt said:

I don’t see any reports from any french yet. I read somewhere it must be in English and must be certified by the embassy.
How can BKK immigration deal with different languages to approve it

The Embassy only certifies the hard copy documents what you have uploaded electronically to Bangkok.The system parameters are 'Locked' by Thailand Immigration, not by the MFA.

Just now, ubonjoe said:

I have been on that page many times. I think I may have parts of it memorized by now.

Same for tho online application site home pages and the ones you can go to by clicking on pictures.

The pictures only explain the types of visa. They have no link to applying for that type of visa. When you click 'Apply for visa' it will only take you to the start of visa application as I explained above. Your not applying for the visa in the picture.

6 minutes ago, Tanoshi said:

Thanks, informative.

To answer a few members concerns, is there an option available to apply for the Non O SE based on retirement in receipt of a state pension.

For being 50 and I over I suspect only the O-A will be available by choice.

The over 50 option and showing a pension OR £10,000 in a bank account for 3 months will be issued a single entry Non O

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, wobalt said:

I cannot create an account because I am a German.
But I want to understand what the requirements for that visa are

You can create an account. Everybody not on the list of prohibited country's applying in China, France or the UK, MUST apply by E visa. If you was in the UK as a German citizen and wanting a visa for Thailand, that is how you now apply

16 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I hope your a sound sleeper, or you'll be having nightmares tonight.

9 minutes ago, wobalt said:

Are you sure? Another user mentioned that they uploaded to Bangkok.

The system is Bangkok based. It is not Embassy specific. Hence once you have an account, you can log in through any country participating in E Visa. It is just a link that leads you too the same system.

You can create an account. Everybody not on the list of prohibited country's applying in China, France or the UK, MUST apply by E visa. If you was in the UK as a German citizen and wanting a visa for Thailand, that is how you now apply

If I am not resident in the UK...sorry, I want to know before I apply what requirements are there. You mentioned that it would be difficult to change in case of a wrong visa application

Just now, wobalt said:

If I am not resident in the UK...sorry, I want to know before I apply what requirements are there. You mentioned that it would be difficult to change in case of a wrong visa application

Read post 377. You do not need to be in the UK or a UK resident to have an account.

20 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

You get them here here by applying at a immigration office.

First you get a one year extension by showing 800k baht in a Thai bank for 2 months or proof of 65k baht income or a combination of the 2 totaling 800k baht.

Then you would apply for a re-entry permit to keep the extension valid if you want to travel. A single is 1000 baht and a multiple is 3800 baht.

Sorry to re-raise an old part of the thread, but I would appreciate some advice.

For the last 15 years I have been getting non-O multi by married to Thai. Obtained first from Hull, then London. This has been ideal for me as I work outside Thaialnd on contracts and need to travel at short notice for various periods.  I spend more than half the year outside Thailand.

I would happily convert to a 1 year extension and re-entry permit, but If I understand the situation correctly, I am not able to stay in Thailand for the period of the application process. Could Joe please confirm:  How long I have to remain in Thailand waiting for the 1 year extension approval?  I understand I cannot leave whilst the application is in process?  At the next renewal one year later, how flexible is thetime period, an how long would I have to remain in Thailand for the renewal process?  Thanks for help.

Jangot.

Sorry I tried but the system kicks me of:
You cannot apply for a visa through the Visa Application System.Your visa application can be submitted to following mission ..

Gesendet von iPad mit Thaivisa Connect

12 minutes ago, Lovethailandelite said:

The over 50 option and showing a pension OR £10,000 in a bank account for 3 months will be issued a single entry Non O

If true, that's good news for the over 50's who want to retire early to Thailand.

Since 2015, they've only had the choice of entering VE, or on a TV, then converting, or applying for the Non Imm O-A.

• Like 1

Just now, Tanoshi said:

If true, that's good news for the over 50's who want to retire early to Thailand.

Since 2015, they've only had the choice of entering VE, or on a TV, then converting, or applying for the Non Imm O-A.

The option of applying for a ME Non O for being over 65 yrs old in receipt of a state pension is gone. It has been replaced with the over 50 option BUT only single entry

• Thanks 1