Well done Ford!

On 6/22/2019 at 4:49 PM, fredob43 said:

Maybe it's me but I look at it a different way. Ford are trying anything to improve sales as they arnt that reliable in the first place. 4.5 years and having trouble already, albeit a simple fix.  I'm now on my 3rd new Toyota and never had a problem. My last Tuna was almost 9 years old when I sold it, I never had to even change a light bulb on that. New batteries yes but that's normal here.

I bought new Toyota’s in Aus for about 30 years and have bought three here.

I accept that they are reliable and here have a good resale value.

About three years ago we decided to buy a SUV and tested all available including the Fortuner which I had travelled in previously.

We bought an Everest which has been a great car and in my opinion leaves the Fortuner for dead.

At the same timeI I bought a new Vios for my wife for local use

Horses for courses.

2 hours ago, StevieAus said:

I bought new Toyota’s in Aus for about 30 years and have bought three here.

I accept that they are reliable and here have a good resale value.

About three years ago we decided to buy a SUV and tested all available including the Fortuner which I had travelled in previously.

We bought an Everest which has been a great car and in my opinion leaves the Fortuner for dead.

At the same timeI I bought a new Vios for my wife for local use

Horses for courses.

Honda's are also known be to reliable, Owned Honda Accord and it was nothing but trouble.

Sometimes you get unlucky no matter what brand you buy. One thing for sure is that Toyota is as boring as watching the paint dry, very plain and and lacks imagination.

Fords ride is by far better , more comfortable and more fun than Toyota.

All you need to do is drive behind the "mighty" fortuna and then behind Everest, can clearly see Fortnua rocking with every pot hole, Everest is by far smoother ride.so as the new Ranger

Use to own Toyota Vigo, hated driving it, hated the interior , in 3 years, (do not laugh) driven only 700km, 

Love my Ranger, as you say Horses for courses, Wise not to knock another brand without ever driving or owning one ????

On 6/21/2019 at 8:07 PM, 147SAG said:

Wow mine is 4.8 years now good to know.

Keep a roll of wide tape in your glove compartment ... I bought the super strong modified pipe from a company in Australia but now you can buy similar here.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anybody know where the " accessory " page has gone off the Ford Thailand website ?

I have e-mailed them 3 times over a 3 week period to ask about their accessories and prices , but no reply .

38 minutes ago, NE1 said:

Does anybody know where the " accessory " page has gone off the Ford Thailand website ?

I have e-mailed them 3 times over a 3 week period to ask about their accessories and prices , but no reply .

I couldn't find it either, but when I was at Ford PKK last week for something else, I picked up an accessory glossy.

Archived