Craziest weekend of my life and now I am packing my bags!!

hey yall, man what a weekend that waS!! Started drinking friday mornign and didnt stop till yesterday evening.. spent around 150,000 to make sure it was done properly and i'm still alive to tell the tale. Hooked up with 5 different women from friday to mondya, two of which found out about each pther and started beating on one another, must have paid for 100+ drinks easy, rang that dang bell 5 times and fell over in the street but i dont care!!! it was a blast and tomorrow mornin im'a outtaa here. just wanna say i've been following thaivisa for years, never felt the urge to sign up till my visa was denied, felt I needed to tell what happened to me!! anythung possible here but i do still like it, just sad that it ended the way it did. i've enjoyed my time here and one day I will be back, only as a tousit though! keep on keepin on dudes, don't do anythign I wouldnt (which aint much hahaha) see yall on the other side.

Kelvin.

8 minutes ago, kellersphuket said:

i've enjoyed my time here and one day I will be back, only as a tousit though! keep on keepin on dudes, don't do anythign I wouldnt (which aint much hahaha) see yall on the other side.

Don't forget the med check when you get home.????

18 minutes ago, kellersphuket said:

spent around 150,000 to make sure it was done properly

next time go to smoochy.com and hook up with the Miss Thailand second runner up. 

and third and fourth... you get the idea.  

I am guessing he is a young guy who’s had a hell of a good time.

It’s us old ones that think, geez for 150k I could have bought this, that or it would have lasted me a long time here ????

Oh to be young again...he he

It’s us old ones that think, geez for 150k I could have bought this, that or it would have lasted me a long time here [emoji4]
The old ones would be back in the room @ 7.01 pm after 200 baht blown at happy hour

Just now, madmen said:
1 hour ago, ianezy0 said:
It’s us old ones that think, geez for 150k I could have bought this, that or it would have lasted me a long time here emoji4.png

The old ones would be back in the room @ 7.01 pm after 200 baht blown at happy hour

Over in Cambodia we drink until we drop with beer at 50c a glass, 200bht would be 14 glasses!

1 hour ago, ianezy0 said:

It’s us old ones that think, geez for 150k I could have bought this, that or it would have lasted me a long time here ????

i feel younger than I am dude, thats for sure!

although the hangover i have right now is making me think about hitting the beer again!!!

3 hours ago, ianezy0 said:

Yep, definitely a young 'un who had a blast.

The good thing about being a young pup is you don't worry about the realities of life until you are back at work the next day sporting a helluva hangover and wondering why your bank account is empty!

...now how am I going to pay my rent check on Friday?? LOL

15 minutes ago, GinBoy2 said:

Yep, definitely a young 'un who had a blast.

The good thing about being a young pup is you don't worry about the realities of life until you are back at work the next day sporting a helluva hangover and wondering why your bank account is empty!

...now how am I going to pay my rent check on Friday?? LOL

The good thing about being a troll is that you can say you spent 150,000 baht in a weekend.

Lets break it down. Assume Pattaya  - beers average 100 baht (up and down average with happy hours etc). Include lady drinks....lets say 300 baht a drink. Assume  5 drinks an hour - 1500 baht.. Say 12 drinks  and go out to party say 5000 baht maybe include bar fine in this. Now we still have to spend 145,000 baht.

A bit of a challenge but doable.  Coilineill managed to take 8 ladies home so there is another 10k in bar fines and that is possibly being generous.

Now we have 135,000 baht to spend on boom boom.

In a weekend?

The OP is either bullshitting or a fool.

11 minutes ago, emptypockets said:

The good thing about being a troll is that you can say you spent 150,000 baht in a weekend.

Lets break it down. Assume Pattaya  - beers average 100 baht (up and down average with happy hours etc). Include lady drinks....lets say 300 baht a drink. Assume  5 drinks an hour - 1500 baht.. Say 12 drinks  and go out to party say 5000 baht maybe include bar fine in this. Now we still have to spend 145,000 baht.

A bit of a challenge but doable.  Coilineill managed to take 8 ladies home so there is another 10k in bar fines and that is possibly being generous.

Now we have 135,000 baht to spend on boom boom.

In a weekend?

The OP is either bullshitting or a fool.

I like the idea of youthful 'fool'.

Based on his writing a drunk youthful fool at that!

...and who knows after he passed out how much in 'tips' was lifted from his wallet LOL

Some of you doubters ought to sit in bar and ring the bell a few times a night, say 15 lady drinks and 10 random strangers, some hotels you take a girl back you can pay an additional room charge, drinking all day in a bar usually means you are ordering food - not just for yourself

Plus I think the guy is approaching middle age and has just had his dream weekend

Yep if you have it and you wanna spend it 150k is doable

Heh Dude (as the OP would say).

W. T. F. do you want to be when you grow up?

Another question.

Are you one of those red necks that I see on TV attending that braggart's rallies?

Archived