Johnson warns EU against any 'Napoleonic' tariffs in no-deal Brexit

snoop1130

40 minutes ago, transam said:
43 minutes ago, 7by7 said:

Then why, among other examples, did the Leave campaign spend over it's allowed limit of £7 million pound on it's campaign to persuade people to vote leave?

Brexit: Vote Leave broke electoral law, says Electoral Commission

I don't know anyone that recieved a penny to vote leave....:stoner:

Instead of failed attempts at schoolboy humour, why not answer the question?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, evadgib said:
47 minutes ago, 7by7 said:

Then why, among other examples, did the Leave campaign spend over it's allowed limit of £7 million pound on it's campaign to persuade people to vote leave?

Brexit: Vote Leave broke electoral law, says Electoral Commission

What bearing does that have on my answer?

It's a question asked of you in response to your claim

Not surprised that you wont answer it, though.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, evadgib said:
35 minutes ago, 7by7 said:

Point missed completly!

If, as evadawotsit claims, the majority had already made up their minds to vote leave did the leave campaign need to spend any money at all?

Everyone knew the New Year was coming at midnight on 31 Dec but it didn't stop Citizen Khan....

Related image

Instead of repeating old, spurious claims; why not give a straight answer to a straight question?

37 minutes ago, 7by7 said:

The consequences of staying or going were spelt out fully by both sides in 1975. 

There were many leaflets, posters, articles encouraging people to vote No, including the following which, along with a counter part for Yes, was delivered to every household in the UK.

Related image

Maybe, like you've admitted for 2016, you couldn't be bothered to pay attention?

I disagree. It was not an even playing field AND Heath signed us up without a referendum to start with. These NO leaflets were not delivered to every UK house but the YES (gov) ones were. We've been through all this before on another topic. 

Why are you are making stuff up again? I have not admitted anything about not being "bothered" - I said that ignored most of the pre-referendum propaganda - not the same thing at all. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, vogie said:

You have missed Jip99s point completely, you only need to win a coconut once, why waste energy and time with two goes, or three goes or four goes.

I have already explained several times in this topic, and many more elsewhere.

If self serving Rees-Mogg and his mates in the ERG plus Corbyn had put the country first then we would have left on the 29th March.

But they didn't, they put self interest and party politics ahead of the country.

I wouldn't trust that lot to run a coconut shy; which is why I believe the people should make the final decision, not them.

That you don't trust the people to make the decision you want is your problem, not mine.

• Confused 1

Just now, vogie said:
6 minutes ago, 7by7 said:

I have already explained several times in this topic, and many more elsewhere.

If self serving Rees-Mogg and his mates in the ERG plus Corbyn had put the country first then we would have left on the 29th March.

But they didn't, they put self interest and party politics ahead of the country.

I wouldn't trust that lot to run a coconut shy; which is why I believe the people should make the final decision, not them.

That you don't trust the people to make the decision you want is your problem, not mine.

Nice change of tack.

How so?

I am simply repeating what I've always said on the subject of a final referendum!

1 minute ago, nauseus said:

Ah the important stuff! With an EU wheeeeel! London Murders low priority then? Khan is awful.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

Stop kissing evadethequestion's arse and start thinking for yourself.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, 7by7 said:

How so?

I am simply repeating what I've always said on the subject of a final referendum!

That is surely the point, the final referendum was 3 years ago, you can't keep having one every time you want one, that wouldn't be very democratic would it.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, nauseus said:

I disagree. It was not an even playing field AND Heath signed us up without a referendum to start with. These NO leaflets were not delivered to every UK house but the YES (gov) ones were. We've been through all this before on another topic.

Disagree all you want; it wont change the historical facts.

12 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Why are you are making stuff up again? I have not admitted anything about not being "bothered" - I said that ignored most of the pre-referendum propaganda - not the same thing at all.

Only reporting what you said in another topic.

1 minute ago, vogie said:

That is surely the point, the final referendum was 3 years ago, you can't keep having one every time you want one, that wouldn't be very democratic would it.

Are you deliberately missing the point?

SELF SERVING MPS REFUSE TO PUT THE COUNTRY FIRST, SO GIVE THE DECISION BACK TO THE PEOPLE.

Got it now?

• Confused 1

Just now, 7by7 said:

Are you deliberately missing the point?

SELF SERVING MPS REFUSE TO PUT THE COUNTRY FIRST, SO GIVE THE DECISION BACK TO THE PEOPLE.

Got it now?

Why do you become so uncivil on these threads?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, nauseus said:
6 minutes ago, 7by7 said:

Disagree all you want; it wont change the historical facts.

Only reporting what you said in another topic.

No. You are misquoting me. 

Really?

You said 

13 minutes ago, nauseus said:

But in this post you said

I'm not telling you that during the campaign I never saw, heard or read any news but I am telling you that I did not bother with it much, from either side.

22 hours ago, vogie said:

How many votes would selling our soul to the devil get?

vogie  so if dealing  with the French , Germans and Netherlands etc is selling our soul , how  do you  describe having to   take the trade  crumbs off the floor and thank  people like Duerte  ? That makes me feel  much .....better thank you .

10 hours ago, vogie said:

And most have their own self interests at heart and not the countrys. You just wouldn't believe some of the reasons why remainers don't want to leave the undemocratic EU. Here are but a few:

They already live in mainland Europe and think it may alter their lifestyle.

Some think it might take them longer to get through passport control.

Some have portfolios that have may taken a dip.

They come out with expressions like it will affect the younger generation, when reall they don't know, it will probably affect the younger generation for the better.

Lots of old people that voted leave are now dead.

Only 27% of the population voted to leave, it's not the will of the people.

Referendums are just a stupid way to decide things, unless it their way of course, then suddenly they become the best thing since sliced bread.

Anyway I'm sure you get my drift.

You might want to read what you've just posted....I'm thinking it might go viral on remain sites..

• Haha 2