Johnson warns EU against any 'Napoleonic' tariffs in no-deal Brexit

snoop1130

2 hours ago, wilcopops said:

would you care to elucidate?

Sorry no

I think the statement is obvioius and feel no need to get into a to and fro debate with someone seemingly as narrow minded as yourself (no offence intended)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, petemoss said:

Not as much as Brexiteers and haters of anyone not of British descent would like to make out. I have several family members working in the NHS. They all agree that the NHS is at breaking point. Not one of them blame immigrants, they all put the blame squarely on a spectacular lack of funding by the government.

I didn’t ask you........ why do you assume Brexiteers hate immigrants. I am a Brexiteer and I welcome immigration...... but not to the extent of FoM etc we have at present. 

But good to know that your family are speaking for 5be whole of the NHS.

Little wonder your judgement is flawed.

5 hours ago, petemoss said:

Not one of them blame immigrants, they all put the blame squarely on a spectacular lack of funding by the government.

So where do you think this funding is going to come from?

If it was that easy would you not think they would of done it

Every government party robs peter to pay paul

As the population increases more funding is required

Our population is growing faster than we as a country can cope with

Put together with a longer living population, requiring greater health care and with fewer workers to pay for that heath care

Although they may not be seen as the problem, they are, a contributing factor 

17 hours ago, sanemax said:

Brexiteers are also responsible for global warming as well and they all put their rubbish into the sea to kill all the fish 

Any distraction rather than acknowledge the hate crime.

17 hours ago, CG1 Blue said:

Article 50 doesn't stop the two parties from negotiating a withdrawal agreement and a trade agreement at the same time. You seemed to suggest that May wanted this, but it would have been breaking the rules.

In any case, it's clear that May let the EU negotiators set the pace and dictate the rules of engagement from the outset. A strong UK PM wouldn't have let that happen. 

You can try and make the excuses but at the end of the day the UK is a fully paid up member of the EU and fully aware of how the EU operates. Wasn't it someone from the UK that wrote Article 50.

15 hours ago, Loiner said:

The problem of UKs overpopulation is still with us,

Overpopulation is a situation determined by lack of facilities and services not numbers, remind me, who would be responsible for available housing, schools etc.

I have just returned from Guangzhou, a city of over 13 million people, unlike London there was nobody begging or sleeping on the streets.

34 minutes ago, sandyf said:

You can try and make the excuses but at the end of the day the UK is a fully paid up member of the EU and fully aware of how the EU operates. Wasn't it someone from the UK that wrote Article 50.

Yes. Praise be!

16 hours ago, petemoss said:

Not as much as Brexiteers and haters of anyone not of British descent would like to make out. I have several family members working in the NHS. They all agree that the NHS is at breaking point. Not one of them blame immigrants, they all put the blame squarely on a spectacular lack of funding by the government.

Whilst you make a daft post with wild assumptions this below is more my view on things, plus the stopping of the EU criminal low life setting up shop in the UK, which they are at present..

2 minutes ago, transam said:

Whilst you make a daft post with wild assumptions

Daft post? Wild assumptions? You mean because I gave you the views of people actually working on the front line in the NHS? When was the last time you used NHS facilities? Don't criticise things that you know absolutely nothing about.

1 minute ago, petemoss said:

Daft post? Wild assumptions? You mean because I gave you the views of people actually working on the front line in the NHS? When was the last time you used NHS facilities? Don't criticise things that you know absolutely nothing about.

Again you make wild assumptions....You know flush all about what I know...

2 minutes ago, transam said:

Which is, go on tell all....Go for it..

Not been back to the UK for years. Lives a sheltered life in Nakon Nowhere. Knows nothing about how the NHS operates in the present day. How am I doing?

7 minutes ago, petemoss said:

He probably knows more than you do, but holding views like some do on here, they think their views are correct and anybody that dares to disagree with them will be shouted down, insulted and even scorned. By thinking you hold the moral ground and people that disagree with you are immoral is a dangerous precidence to hold.

Peter Hitchens explains it very well.

4 minutes ago, vogie said:

He probably knows more than you do, but holding views like some do on here, they think their views are correct and anybody that dares to disagree with them will be shouted down, insulted and even scorned. By thinking you hold the moral ground and people that disagree with you are immoral is a dangerous precidence to hold.

Peter Hitchens explains it very well.

Peter Hitchens? Extreme right wing bigot, and renowned idiot. Not worth listening to by someone with more than a scrap of intelligence. Now his late brother, completely different kettle of fish. Post something by him and I will definately watch it.

2 minutes ago, petemoss said:

Not been back to the UK for years. Lives a sheltered life in Nakon Nowhere. Knows nothing about how the NHS operates in the present day. How am I doing?

Well I was right, you have nothing to say about my posts and again making wild assumptions....

Chummy, I hate to tell you but you are making yourself look very silly.....

"Sheltered life in Nakon Nowhere"....Bwaaaah....????

Overpopulation is a situation determined by lack of facilities and services not numbers, remind me, who would be responsible for available housing, schools etc.
I have just returned from Guangzhou, a city of over 13 million people, unlike London there was nobody begging or sleeping on the streets.

No, it’s all about the extra numbers. From 59m in 2000 to 66m now is about 12% extra bodies. UK taxpayers should not have to bear the burden of this but that’s where the costs fall.
China can do what it wants.

Peter Hitchens? Extreme right wing bigot, and renowned idiot. Not worth listening to by someone with more than a scrap of intelligence. Now his late brother, completely different kettle of fish.

No more questions your honour, I rest my case, the jury needn't bother to deliberate.

3 minutes ago, petemoss said:

Peter Hitchens? Extreme right wing bigot, and renowned idiot. Not worth listening to by someone with more than a scrap of intelligence. Now his late brother, completely different kettle of fish. Post something by him and I will definately watch it.

Yes, but is a racist ?

You didnt call him a racist .

Is that because he isnt or did you just forget to call him one ?

6 minutes ago, transam said:

Well I was right, you have nothing to say about my posts and again making wild assumptions....

Chummy, I hate to tell you but you are making yourself look very silly.....

"Sheltered life in Nakon Nowhere"....Bwaaaah....????

You don't have anything to say about anyone's posts. Just little, unsubstantiated, childish digs.

I tried to answer your post. I knew that you wouldn't answer it with anything of substance. I know you too well.

You don't have anything to say about anyone's posts. Just little, unsubstantiated, childish digs.

I tried to answer your post. I knew that you wouldn't answer it with anything of substance. I know you too well.

Think you are riggling, in fact your replies seem a bit lost with no substance..

But I know you are a reincarnated member but as yet not sussed out who...????

Peter Hitchens? Extreme right wing bigot, and renowned idiot.

Lol this is a great example of snowflakery at its most extreme. These are the precious darlings who accuse a chap of being a bigot, then no-platform him!
You couldn’t make it up, but they do.

4 hours ago, sandyf said:
22 hours ago, CG1 Blue said:

Article 50 doesn't stop the two parties from negotiating a withdrawal agreement and a trade agreement at the same time. You seemed to suggest that May wanted this, but it would have been breaking the rules.

In any case, it's clear that May let the EU negotiators set the pace and dictate the rules of engagement from the outset. A strong UK PM wouldn't have let that happen. 

Your comment suggested May wanted to break Article 50 rules by negotiating trade at the same time as the WA. I'm not making excuses.  I'm just clearing up your misunderstanding. 

34 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

Your comment suggested May wanted to break Article 50 rules by negotiating trade at the same time as the WA. I'm not making excuses.  I'm just clearing up your misunderstanding. 

The reason why the UK accepted the sequencing because it did not have a trade policy at the time

Archived