Female pickpocket gang in London caught on camera stealing Thai tourist’s purse

rooster59

11 hours ago, stouricks said:

No selfie stick used. You need an arm to hold one.

you can see her shoulders point inwards as she swaps hands of the selfie stick

The whole idea that its staged is bonkers, for a start there is nothing they could benefit from as they won't get compensation.

Also you see a snake like grin on the girls face who pinches it as she sees the Thai girls are enjoying themselves and not paying attention

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, richiejom said:
14 hours ago, stouricks said:

No selfie stick used. You need an arm to hold one.

you can see her shoulders point inwards as she swaps hands of the selfie stick

The whole idea that its staged is bonkers, for a start there is nothing they could benefit from as they won't get compensation.

Also you see a snake like grin on the girls face who pinches it as she sees the Thai girls are enjoying themselves and not paying attention

Imagine if this eventually made it to court.
On these secondary eye witness testimonies, the Thai women would be jailed for fraud and the alleged thieves would not only walk but could also sue for defamation = "Thai Style" to give em a piece of their own medicine, right?. 
"We are freelance actresses, we thought they were hiring us for a public service video".

[Note: I'm being factious here]

The imaginary third person i.e. the phantom video "shooter" who amazingly can walk backwards exactly at the same pace and distance while crossing a busy street needs to get a job working in Hollywood.  I'd hire that person in a heartbeat. 

As said before the "Thai fraud" or "Thief guilt" could be easily identified using local "London" cctv feed that covers that area .  They might also be able to show exactly when the alleged gang found out that the money was a sure thing.  For instance if/when she paid a bill at a restaurant or made a withdrawal at an atm. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

And some people still wonder how O.J. got away with it..................

On 6/29/2019 at 10:12 AM, maraudingscot said:

And the "possible" 4th lady visible in back ground during all this and then heads off in the same direction and speed as the other 3 ladies

Eastern europeans or Wealthy Romanian Gypsies 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, dick dasterdly said:

Do you doubt that the culprits are from eastern Europe?

What I, and others, think is irrelevant and would be no more than gratuitous speculation because no one knows!  That was the point of my asking Caine the question that he seemed to have specific knowledge of.

32 minutes ago, yogi100 said:

You made the assertion so it's up to you to present evidence to back up your claim. 

Not only have I heard of these locations I've actually been to Spain and the Costas many times and seen no crime being committed by British visitors so what exactly is your point.

There are very few British holiday makers in Spanish jails. But many inmates are from Eastern Europe and Africa.

No, I didn't make any assertion, Caine did.

Let me clarify, have you ever heard the expression Costa del Crime?  That was my point.

I've never actually seen any of the crime that is being discussed here being committed, that doesn't mean that there isn't any! 

1 hour ago, Just Weird said:

No, I didn't make any assertion, Caine did.

Let me clarify, have you ever heard the expression Costa del Crime?  That was my point.

I've never actually seen any of the crime that is being discussed here being committed, that doesn't mean that there isn't any! 

Here is what you wrote

"Maybe they are, have you any evidence that they are not?"

• Like 1

On 6/29/2019 at 12:40 PM, survivalblue said:

If they catch her they should fine her 500 baht and an apology to the women she stole from. 

This article is bad for the image of England.

You forgot the picture with the entire British police force pointing their fingers at her, and also the all-important 'wai' from the pickpocket.

Posts in violation of the following have been removed:

Forum Netiquette

2. Please do not modify someone else's post in your quoted reply, either with font or color changes or wording. Such posts will be deleted and the user warned.

The replies were removed as well.