Trump plans tanks and flyovers at Fourth of July celebration in Washington

webfact

5 hours ago, CaptRon2 said:

Wow, President Trump was a great athlete, and it is amazing how you have managed to include that in your post and of course conveniently neglected to mention Biden’s college role as starting halfback, but of course, when your dead wrong, and have nothing, lie, cheat and deceive.

Biden has often said he only went to school for the partying and football, but poor sickly Joe can’t serve and you accept that.

The sisters both of whom are Democrats, can not provide any supporting evidence to their story (which went nowhere), but when you have nothing lie, cheat and deceive and of course spread every lie you can.

The last two lines of your post sounds like you are referring to your non heroic POTUS

• Like 2

12 hours ago, habanero said:

They were both in the shop.

But the others are OK. All back from Kandahar.

Nothing wrong with a flyby with coloured smoke. I believe most think the tanks are the over the top bit.

Edited by VocalNeal
  • Like 1

The city of Washington, D.C., has expressed concern over the tanks due to the huge weight and, even if stationary, they can damage the Mall.   In their tweet, they said "Tanks, but no tanks."

• Like 2

16 hours ago, porphyry said:

24 presidents have seen combat - not only VN. Trumps entire family from his grandfather forward have run hard from serving their country

Trump and much of his family see combat every day (combatable situations brought on by themselves).

But as noted above by "porphyry", they don't see the type of admirable combat that they expect others to partake in.

What a bunch of greedy, self serving hypocrites. Takers, NOT givers.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, ballpoint said:

Has anyone, at any time, anywhere, ever had anything germane to say in defense of Trump's actions?

Not me !

Wish I could but have not found anything yet. Will be happy to say so if I see it though.

11 hours ago, CaptRon2 said:

Heavyweight Champion, refusing to go into the military, absolutely disgraceful. Cowardly draft dodger! 

True to form of a Trump supporter (dahh), you fail to recognize the reasons (pointed out previously, above) that Ali refused to kill other colored people.

No, I don't have a link for this. No, I won't tell you in which post. Do your own reading.

1 minute ago, neeray said:

True to form of a Trump supporter (dahh), you fail to recognize the reasons (pointed out previously, above) that Ali refused to kill other colored people.

No, I don't have a link for this. No, I won't tell you in which post. Do your own reading.

Any he said thje nearest Ali would get to combat would be appearing in a USO show. So how would he qualify for being a coward. And it should be noted he gave up his 4 best years as a boxer to fight this out in the courts. Where he ultimately won, not so by the way. 

Whereas Trump has refused to put his holdings in a blind trust because patriotism in his view and that of Trump supporters doesn't mean making sacrifices for your country.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Trump has no qualms whatsoever, about spending alot of money, to glorify his status. None. He talked about shrinking the deficit during the campaign, yet it has ballooned under his so called leadership. The GOP now stands for bloated budgets, accepting help from foreign governments to win elections, tax cuts for the rich, never saying no to a lobbyist, destruction of the environment, and tariffs (tax hikes) on the middle class. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, bristolboy said:

Here's a link to an interesting story about the podiatrist who diagnosed Trump's bone spurs and got a sweetheart rental deal from Trump's father. :

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/26/us/politics/trump-vietnam-draft-exemption.html

And I'm sure it wasn't anything to do with the exemption. Fred Trump was well known to be a sweet guy and the soul of generosity

And there was me thinking he had a brain spur, minus the brain 

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, neeray said:

Well here's an external link:

https://alphahistory.com/vietnamwar/muhammad-ali-refuses-to-fight-1967/

And here's part of what he said. Compare this to the veniality of Donald Trump:

"No, I am not going ten thousand miles from home to help murder and burn another poor nation simply to continue the domination of white slave masters of the darker people the world over. This is the day when such evils must come to an end. I have been warned that to take such a stand would put my prestige in jeopardy and could cause me to lose millions of dollars which should accrue to me as the champion."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Tug said:

Hey we will be having a baby trump balloon flying by they got the permits lol 

You've got guns over there and can shoot it down. We in the UK could not.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, CaptRon2 said:

And you have proof of what you are calling a fake deferment, and being the expert that you apparently seem to think, you are, how about Biden’s deferment? Is that one a legitimate or a fake one?

When you have some credentials certifying you as an authority on legitimate deferments please get back to me, in the meantime trying sticking to the proven facts.

Im glad you werent on the charles manson jury.

2 hours ago, VocalNeal said:

But the others are OK. All back from Kandahar.

Nothing wrong with a flyby with coloured smoke. I believe most think the tanks are the over the top bit.

“Over the top” is also exactly what Trump instructs his hair stylist every morning.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, yogi100 said:

You've got guns over there and can shoot it down. We in the UK could not.

Ahh yogi we are getting a bit nervous about folks shooting in crowds over here wouldn’t advise it lol and I hope Donald gets to see it and realize how the majority of Americans perceive him lol

• Like 1

21 hours ago, ratcatcher said:

They ain't busbies but bearskins.220px-Releve_de_la_garde_-_2016-06-25_-_084.jpg

The bears that give their lives to sit on the head of a guardsman are also Canadian.

These are busbies or shakos.     220px-Wellingtons33rd.jpg

Stand easy.

Well said. Guardsmen that I knew would throw a wobbly if their Bearskin was called a Busby, which Brits of an older generation associate with a cartoon bird advertising British Telecom ????

• Like 1

@PhilipRucker: The National Park Service is diverting $2.5 million, which is collected by entrance fees to pay for improvements at parks nationwide, to fund Trump's July 4 spectacle -- to which his political donors get VIP tickets, via @eilperin @jdawsey1 & @DanLamothe https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/white-house-gives-tickets-to-trumps-july-fourth-extravaganza-to-gop-donors/2019/07/02/9109a566-9ce0-11e9-b27f-ed2942f73d70_story.html?utm_term=.8de3bb197a8c

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1