Video: Thai lady shopper throws a hissy fit after the thief alarm sounds

webfact

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, steven100 said:

hmmmm .....  but what's hiding under the white dress.  The security alarm didn't go off for no reason.

It go for no reason. Sometimes just another worker taking something near this shit.

Sometimes after buying and paying the alarm in the purshased thing don t get away.

It happen to me and many other

And you look for people same a stupid thief

1 hour ago, steven100 said:

hmmmm .....  but what's hiding under the white dress.  The security alarm didn't go off for no reason.

It go for no reason. Sometimes just another worker taking something near this shit.

Sometimes after buying and paying the alarm in the purshased thing don t get away.

It happen to me and many other

48 minutes ago, trainman34014 said:

That's happened to me a few times and Security told me it;s the chip in one of my cards.   As i normally carry three cards i tried them all and they all set off the alarm !

So what were you doing with three stolen cards - you're into bank fraud now?

(sorry!)

19 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

Why do I get the impression she could well be a widow.

Well, I feel sorry for her. Perhaps not the UTube fame she might have craved, but at least she didn't throw herself to the floor screaming.  Or rip her clothes off. Or hurt herself. Just having a 'bad hair' day.

Phitsanulok! Never been there; have to look it up.

1 hour ago, Briggsy said:

A few times in my life I have had the misfortune to encounter thoroughly dishonest people, crooks, thieves, conmen, professional criminals. When accused, they do not act like 'normal' people. Honest people immediately try to demonstrate the accusation is wrong and they are innocent. Professional thieves immediately go on the offensive and accuse the accuser of anything and everything often in an aggressive manner. Perhaps this is what is going on here.

Perhaps she was worried they might be about to carry out an intimate body search - how many Mars Bars?

Just received an email about a topic I'm following. I honestly thought initially it was about this topic, maybe an update:

"Code 37 is about a female police detective and her team based in Belgium, specialized in sexual offenses."

I thought, is 'code 37' something you might hear over the tannoy at Big C, to alert the security staff?

Then I realised it was an update to the topic: "What movies or TV shows are you watching (2018)"

Doh!

I feel sorry for the young woman . No doubt it was a terrible shock for her to be thought a thief , she will have been suffering terrible loss of face , though I agree her anger was excessive . Perhaps if she were more worldly wise , she should have quietly let the store detective examine her shopping .

3 hours ago, Andrew65 said:

Had the same thing happen in Asda in the UK a few months ago, I'm always sure to keep the receipt when I shop there. Nothing stolen, their system at fault.

You threw all your shopping and possessions all over the floor?

I think most people have set off a security alarm at one point.

4 hours ago, steven100 said:

I was thinking the same thing, maybe next time it requires ummm more investigation.

4 hours ago, Briggsy said:

A few times in my life I have had the misfortune to encounter thoroughly dishonest people, crooks, thieves, conmen, professional criminals. When accused, they do not act like 'normal' people. Honest people immediately try to demonstrate the accusation is wrong and they are innocent. Professional thieves immediately go on the offensive and accuse the accuser of anything and everything often in an aggressive manner. Perhaps this is what is going on here.

or she could have mental health problems.... but of course Big C is a haven for professional thieves ???? 

4 hours ago, Briggsy said:

All this mess may have been to take the attention away from the stolen dress she was wearing - if so, it was successful …. :clap2:

4 hours ago, Bert got kinky said:

A complete fruitcake and dangerous to boot.

Does anyone have her contact details and know if she is single. ????

She is single and I'v got her contact details, anything else you want to know?  ????

4 hours ago, Bert got kinky said:

There is no way that someone so unhinged should be shopping in Big C, she should be running the country. :crazy:

I have wondered for a long time what was wrong with the country. Now I know what was lacking.

She was shamed publicly, didnt like that and got angry instantly? The movie starts when she is angry and not before.

Some people get angry , others are confused.

Not always those gates are working properly, i know.

Also not always other means are working properly.

Was working and there was a drug control with a dog, didnt had to fear, as im not using.

I was smoking outside and with college we were joking, as we saw the dog coming, the dog would find something.

I was called in, as the #*%^# dog sat down at my toolbag !!

In my case, i was instantly confused, still laughing, but then I thought maybe someone put something in MY bag.

However nothing found in the bag, but i felt ashamed publicly by the #*%^# dog, as there were more colleges inside

whitnesing it all. Some later this event made me angry. 

Your colleges still believe you?

5 hours ago, Bert got kinky said:

A complete fruitcake and dangerous to boot.

Does anyone have her contact details and know if she is single. ????

I think she soon will be, you could be in with a chance.

Archived