EMIRATES Airlines - E-Tickets

I made a booking on-line with Emirates and got the E-Tickets by e-mail but they showed incorrect Seat Numbers. Sorted that on-line and want to print-out the amended E-Tickets.

Emirates on-line blurb says:

1. If you have your six-character booking reference number, you can log in to Manage a Booking to view and print your eticket.

I have tried that but cannot find anything which leads to E-Tickets and Printing.

Can anyone tell me how please?

If you happen to pass a westerner on the street with the letter E burned into each eye, that's me. ARRRRRRGH!

IMHO - U do not need to do anything.I think,that your eticket number now and before are the same.Check your email,they probably send you info about new seat numbers.

You will fly even without any printouts,eticket is in the system,not on paper.

You can print the printout of your ticket after loging in to Emirates website or you may ask them to send you new email.There are two numbers on etickets - ticket number and reference number/ / booking number.

Edited by vanillalatte
correct

It is always sensible to print out an e ticket, mistakes happen, especially if you used an agent to book, although I see that you said you booked directly with the airline. Print a screen shot of the ticket if you can't find a print icon, although it must be there somewhere.  if all else fails, just take a photo of the PC page on your phone or have the e mail itself handy on your phone.  

• Like 1

From the Emirates home page, select the tab "Manage booking or check in" and enter your 6 character PNR and your surname where prompted.  Click on "Manage Booking".

The next page should have two tabs, "Trip details" and "Passenger preferences".  Click on "Passenger Preferences".

Scroll down and you'll see your flights, seats, meals and baggage info.  Below that is a box as shown in the pic.  "Print ticket" at the bottom right will open another tab with the info and a prominent "Print Bookings" box to click on.

That is how I do it using Firefox.

Capture.JPG.99d6b56d00e35b7c58b2aca525c68528.JPG

14 hours ago, PETERTHEEATER said:

Thank you gentlemen for your tips. I have the original E-Tickets with the incorrect Seat Numbers and will use those with a manuscript amendment.

No need to print out e-tickets unless it is for a particular reason. Such as applying for a visa.

Your seat info will be on your boarding pass. Check in on-line when the time arrives and then send the boarding pass to your phone or print it out if you choose.

49 minutes ago, Mekong Bob said:

How common is this practice among other airlines?

More and more common: introducing new lower tariffs with limited service to look cheaper in the search engines.

At Emirates it's "Saver" (25 kg baggage instead of 30, no seat reservation, basically no refund possible etc.).

Book "Flex" or "Flex Plus" and seat selection is included.

That's a typical result of deregulation.

Cheapest low cost carriers do not even include baggage and food in the prices.

The lower limit is just safety regulations.

You need a seat (until now).

Sit down, buckle up and shut up :saai:

Edited by KhunBENQ

9 hours ago, Mekong Bob said:

Emirates passengers cannot make a seat selection prior to date of departure. . . . unless you are willing to pay a few thousand extra baht.

Not quite.  As well as the ticket types mentioned by KhunBENQ, members with Skywards (Emirates' FFP) status may also have some free availability, and all passengers have it from 48 hours before their first flight.

• Like 1