Stella McCartney: don't wash clothes, just brush the dirt off

snoop1130

Stella McCartney: don't wash clothes, just brush the dirt off 

by Hannah Furness

TELEMMGLPICT000182988589_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqKLw9GTZM_FABIoq2jVv4jgJ3Y6tz5VtLtCpPzW47gKY.jpeg

Stella McCartney CREDIT: JOHN PHILLIPS

Her models and celebrity customers never look less than immaculately dressed.

The reason, upon closer inspection, may yield a surprise. 

Stella McCartney, the fashion designer, has argued it is better to simply brush dirt from clothes rather than put them in the wash, saying: “I’m not a fan of dry cleaning or any cleaning, really.”

Instead, she said, when it comes to a bespoke suit, “You let the dirt dry and you brush it off”. 

Full Story: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/07/07/stella-mccartney-dont-wash-clothes-just-brush-dirt/

Environmentalists gone mad? save soap, which is a bye product of oil, Thai news can be quite ridiculous, but the ridiculous "politics" being pushed in the West on anyone that will listen, & if they don't listen! the minority will rant on until others have to listen! Ludicrous world we are living in, if kids were being used to push political agenda in Thailand the "forum" would vent! yet in the West it's acceptable...........

I have read on this subject before, none of the research was done in a hot country or with people who ever have to perspire! Lord forbid!

Unlike the above comments who have not read the linked article, i fully agree with her. She is also not talking about SE Asia's general populace.

A woman after my own heart.

But then again, my proud nickname in my early 20's was Pig Pen....

• Like 1