Bought App, moved in. Register... where ?

Thank you for your reply ubonjoe.

It is a condo.

(I just had to go for a 90 days reporting to Chaeng Wattana , missed it online .... took me this time several hours. plus 1 1/2 hour Taxi)

So is it correct. I need to do now another 90days reporting at CW and taking the Chanote with me ?

When I leave the country for a few weeks and I come back do I need every time go back to Chang Wattana ?

18 minutes ago, JohnHauser said:

So is it correct. I need to do now another 90days reporting at CW and taking the Chanote with me ?

What address did you put on the 90 day report you did? No need to do another one.

You need to complete this TM30 form. Download: TM30 Form Notification of aliens staying at a residence101.92 kB · 799 downloads

Print both pages separately.

ubonjoe, same place for the 90 days, rented it before.

Found this....

o Surely, every time you leave Thailand and return with a new (arrival and) departure card in your passport, you have to be reported again, because your departure card number has changed.

o If you own your own property (for example a condo), that does not acquit you of the obligation to report yourself.

Question: For Bkk the place to go is Chaneg Wattana 'only'

Found also this ... anybody uses it ?

Online Registration

The good news is that neither you (the home owner) or your landlord need to fill out a form or go down to an immigration office. You can report online, when it works, that is!

Most hotels and registered businesses use TM30 online reporting.

Online registration is available here.

You need to first request a username and password, and then log on to register.

Edited by JohnHauser

If they did not ask for a TM30 form when you did your 90 day report that means they did not want one.

Since you did not change addresses there is no need to do a TM30 report now.

I think what you found was general info or it is for a specific office. When the TM30 form is need depends upon the office that you report to.

You can only report to Chaeng Wattana. When they want a report is not clear yet.