Thai Music we love

Yinn

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, I am from Hong Kong and would like to ask for help to find a Thai song.

In 2004, I had been working in Thailand for a short period.  My colleagues always listen to the radio in office and I heard a song everyday from the radio, but I couldn't find that song and didn'know the name of the song.  I just can recall the first 2 lines and I recorded it at https://clyp.it/wjv2db0v

Also, I remembered that Its by a female singer and it is a ballad song.  I beleive the song is quite popular at that time at around Jul of 2004 as I heard it everyday.  Hope someone here can help.

Thx.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
12 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

sometimes talent show find real talent. This `10 year old from Chonburi is actually better than some adult professionals. She won 9 times but got tired in the end, they have to keep singing all day.

If I didn’t see the clip I would have thought she was an adult. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Orton Rd said:

sometimes talent show find real talent. This `10 year old from Chonburi is actually better than some adult professionals. She won 9 times but got tired in the end, they have to keep singing all day.

Thank you for that post, it put a smile on my face. I love it.

Edited by sirineou
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's not much of song but it's meaningful. I just like it.

The song is named something like 'Of the common people' in English. It's sung by what looks like some university students. I think this is the first youtube version although it may be an old folk song sung for some time. This was posted on youtube in 2014.  It reminds of the Thai teachers, students and workers I've seen join together and sing over the years.