Thai Music we love

Yinn

• 2 weeks later...

I bet not many can guess who this is unless you read Thai me neither. From 20 years ago an fm 95 concert. Seems like she never had the vocal range for morlam singing but she ended up one of the most popular luktung singers. Here a clue she has longer hair these days

Edited by Orton Rd
  • Like 2

Another Tai Orathi clip before she was famous, this is the Chung tang seang tong show from about 99/2000. Been on that meself with Job and Joy and Mangpor, it was a tiny studio near Chatuchak the old ch 7 building, sadly the scrapped the show a few years back.

She did not win out of the 3 singers on that day, great luktung ballad singer of course but one of the least impressive on stage- no rapor with the audience.

3 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

Another Tai Orathi clip before she was famous, this is the Chung tang seang tong show from about 99/2000. Been on that meself with Job and Joy and Mangpor, it was a tiny studio near Chatuchak the old ch 7 building, sadly the scrapped the show a few years back.

She did not win out of the 3 singers on that day, great luktung ballad singer of course but one of the least impressive on stage- no rapor with the audience.

Thanks for sharing. Always had a crash on Tai.

I must say the background dancers did not help with the performance. 

I loved her performance of the traditional Lum Salavan and there used to be a copy of it on YouTube years ago but it has disappeared, Any Idea why? the only place I can find it is at the below website.  

• Like 1

They sent her to Banyen Raggen to learn how to dance, partly successful. Saw her last in Feb told mrs I though she was boring as usual, Mrs said well you the only one thing like that. Next day her best mate came round who went with us and almost the first thing she said was to agree with me. Yinn can probably find another on you tube, I can't type in Thai.

15 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

They sent her to Banyen Raggen to learn how to dance, partly successful. Saw her last in Feb told mrs I though she was boring as usual, Mrs said well you the only one thing like that. Next day her best mate came round who went with us and almost the first thing she said was to agree with me. Yinn can probably find another on you tube, I can't type in Thai.

Them be fightin words:angry: you are lucky I am not in Thailand. LOL

This Virus has me stuck  in the US .

Never seen her live, so I have no opinion, But from her videos she is very elegant. 

If I ever see my house in Khon Kaen again I will PM you and perhaps you we can take the wives to a concert and fight over this in person.

PS: I am a boring person also, so perhaps boring is up my alley LOL  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Isaanbiker said:

For Real Morlam Lovers Only. The video was filmed at my wife's village right in the middle of the local temple.

You have to be brain dead not to be a lover of this!!!

Thank you for sharing.I am waching it as I type and it has put a smile on my face.:smile:

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Brainbet said:

Tis is the best song ever!

Scorpions - Wind Of Change

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4RjJKxsamQ

Thank you for sharing

Certainly a great song . and one I listen too often.

unfortunately this thread is for Thai music, There is another thread :

https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1141230-if-you-are-listening-to-music-whats-playing-2020/

See you there . In the meantime if there is any thai music you enjoy and will like to turn us on to it, we love to hear from you.:smile:

PS: Welcome to the forum!!

Edited by sirineou

On 3/25/2020 at 2:32 PM, ThailandRyan said:

Yinn, you went dark 5 days ago, where did you go too.....Hope your not down with this its only the Flu.....let us know...

Sorry, I was read the forum rules 7 days. 

This very popular now...

• Like 2