Jet Gorgon

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Baht and Sold

Felix Lynn

Udon

The Gentleman Scamp - who technically is not missing, because I saw him the day before yesterday and put a note under his apartment door about an hour ago.

WHAT :o he actually has an apartment!!!!!

Edited by Soph

Felix is the only one missing, everybody else got banned. I liked Felix, is there still a TV radio show, I never see it mentioned these days?

Felix Lynn: last seen on 16 Jun 2006; last post on 2006-05-09 20:08:23 ICT

The online radio still exists and I am listening to it right now, but your are right: he dropped out of sight, respectively out of ThaiVisa. Apparently, he moved on, to News Talk Asia.

--

Maestro

Thomas Merton...was not everyone's cup of tea ..but I miss him.

Ravisher was another good poster that did a bunk..but that was a long time ago.

Dr.PP...I know he has still gotta be around but I have not seen any of his famous "one liners" in a while...but then sometimes he does just dissappear for a while

I am about still TP and still causing pain and distress :D The medication I am on is starting to kick in so I am becoming mellow :o

Thomas Merton...was not everyone's cup of tea ..but I miss him.

Ravisher was another good poster that did a bunk..but that was a long time ago.

Dr.PP...I know he has still gotta be around but I have not seen any of his famous "one liners" in a while...but then sometimes he does just dissappear for a while

I am about still TP and still causing pain and distress :D The medication I am on is starting to kick in so I am becoming mellow :o

Good to know Doc, good to know...is the medication self-prescribed :D

I think actually Tax they split after that. Where's Graclessfawn, haven't seen her about for a while, did she burn out? :o

I think she got bored of people accusing her of being a man posting as a woman and also the abuse she often recieved for being a filipino English teacher.

Her website is very nice though.

A bit chubby for my style, but hey!

You're not my type either.

Bite me!

Lets get this back on topic

Erco

Butterfly

Boon Mee

Stroll

The Gentleman Scamp

Thomas Merkin

Mr Vietnam

Sickboy

Georgie Porgie

Bluecat

Udon

Old Croc

Some lamented others not... :D

Interesting group you've linked me with BLamphun. :o

I know you wouldn't lament if true, but as I am posting daily I'm hardly missing. Unless you are talking about that other forum you usually populate. I haven't been there in months :D

can someone give me the info to the other sight as i'd like to have a gander. :D

thank you very much. :D

I think you'd get eaten alive over there Terence! :D

BTW, no one can give you the name of the site, it's something a lot of people got banned for even when they just sent PMs. :o

I guess we'll see you over there soon anyway. :D

can someone give me the info to the other sight as i'd like to have a gander. :D

thank you very much. :D

I think you'd get eaten alive over there Terence! :D

BTW, no one can give you the name of the site, it's something a lot of people got banned for even when they just sent PMs. :o

I guess we'll see you over there soon anyway. :bah:

i think your wrong there maddy,

as good old terence is in for the long haul on this forum, as im needed to keep some of the recalcitants honest. :bah:

how about PM'ING me with the good oil. :D

The online radio still exists and I am listening to it right now, but your are right: he dropped out of sight, respectively out of ThaiVisa. Apparently, he moved on, to News Talk Asia.

Na, that's Maxwell Book on www.newstalkasia.com

I think actually Tax they split after that. Where's Graclessfawn, haven't seen her about for a while, did she burn out? :o

I think she got bored of people accusing her of being a man posting as a woman and also the abuse she often recieved for being a filipino English teacher.

Her website is very nice though.

A bit chubby for my style, but hey!

You're not my type either.

Bite me!

Hey GF I was just coming on here to say you'd pmed me to say hi! Well, you've said it yourself!!!

re The Dude, he was great fun, always made me laugh. "Yeah, the dude digs sweet chicks" Classic!!!

Nearly forgot about him and his shovel. :o

Ah, yes, The Dude and his shovel. Always made me think of an undertaker. In November he talked about renting out his condo. In his last post on January 9 he was desperate for some Beer Lao, offering three large shovels for it, and he hasn’t been heard from since.

--

Maestro

Lets get this back on topic

Erco

Butterfly

Boon Mee

Stroll

The Gentleman Scamp

Thomas Merkin

Mr Vietnam

Sickboy

Georgie Porgie

Bluecat

Udon

Old Croc

Some lamented others not... :D

Interesting group you've linked me with Lamphun. :D

I know you wouldn't lament if true, but as I am posting daily I'm hardly missing. Unless you are talking about that other forum you usually populate. I haven't been there in months :D

Shake the tall grass and the Old Croc appears. He's been keeping a very low profile of late.

Trouble in garden shed perhaps ? :o

I thought PM meant "Private Message", as in nothing to do with anyone but the sender and recipient....? :D