bkk bank savings account

Hi  i have a bbk bank savings account and debit card, does anyone know if the NCPO had a hold on non-resident overseas visitors having an amount ( 1 million baht in my case ) transferred to their account from a thai firm?  Will this now be able to happen now the NCPO have lifted orders last week and the ministers have been sworn in?  Advice would be great folks.

There are many people having more than 1 million baht in their accounts with no problem whatsoever. What is your question and problem?

Have your account been locked by NCPO? Do you have access to your money? Or do you simply just want to know if the have any knowledge of your money?

OP,

You did say "non-resident" account as in a non-resident baht account where there are some different rules compared to a "resident" account.   Different rules when it comes to source of funds documentation and if interest is paid.  But the Bank of Thailand set those rules long before the current junta came into power.

Can you be more specific as to the one million baht amount?   Hope you are not confusing that with the Thailand bank deposit protection program currently set at Bt10M, going to Bt5M on 11 Aug 2019, and then to Bt1M on 11 Aug 2020.   Once again that came about before the current regime.  

On 7/14/2019 at 9:52 PM, Matzzon said:

Yes it seems to have been locked, i thought that now the NCPO amended the rules recently the money would now enter the account,  where can i find these rules, Thankyou for replying.

On 7/15/2019 at 8:23 AM, Pib said:

Thankyou for replying, it is not the protection programme,  you mentioned Different rules when it comes to source of funds documentation and if interest is paid. Yes i would like to find out where these rules are online, I have over 1 million in limbo at the moment, i was hoping that with the ncpo cancelling martial law this would be sorted soon, any advice is welcome, thankyou

59 minutes ago, alabul said:

Yes it seems to have been locked, i thought that now the NCPO amended the rules recently the money would now enter the account,  where can i find these rules, Thankyou for replying.

Not a clue! I do not even know if they have any rules regarding that. Why would they lock your money?

2 hours ago, alabul said:

Thankyou for replying, it is not the protection programme,  you mentioned Different rules when it comes to source of funds documentation and if interest is paid. Yes i would like to find out where these rules are online, I have over 1 million in limbo at the moment, i was hoping that with the ncpo cancelling martial law this would be sorted soon, any advice is welcome, thankyou

To OP...your post is rather nonsensical...

Secondly where does the Martial law bit come from?

As a newbie, if you want answers then you must write a question that is understandable, otherwise advice cannot not be given.

There was no marshal law in affect except from Apr 2014 thru Mar 2015...marshal law lasted 10 months...marshal law was cancelled over 4 years ago.  What the NCPO did cancel over the last few weeks was the great majority of Article 44 orders they had put out over the last 5 years they have been in power.   Many of these orders dealt with specific things like removing X-amount of high level civil servants from their positions, directing certain govt agencies to fix a specific problem in a specific way by a specific date, etc.  

As far as I know none of the NCPO Article 44 orders were directed towards control of money flows except maybe towards some specific people from the former govt who the regime had a grudge with.

All the rules you are dealing with are Thailand Anti Money Laundering Office (AMLO) and Bank of Thailand rules that have been in place for a long time...long before the the current regime came into power.