Deemoney service halts in US, UK, NZ

Dear customer, we are currently in the process of changing our service providers to US, UK and New Zealand. Service to these countries will be temporarily suspended effective 19th June, 2019 (3:00 p.m.) until further notice. We will update you once the service resumes. We regret the inconvenience caused. -Team DeeMoney!

As of now I can not transfer funds to the US. Bummer. Hopefully this isn't hiding a longer term issue

DeeMoney initially halted payments to US/UK/NZ in mid June.   It was because they need to change their transfer partner used for those countries....they are looking for a new transfer partner.   

About a week ago I asked DeeMoney support via email when will they have transfer capability to the USA again.  They responded with below about an hour later.

At the moment we do not have an exact date but We should resume transfers to US in  a month or two. As of now we do not have a confirmation though. We will be announcing the same on our mobile app and well as facebook once we resume services to US. Apologies for the inconvenience caused. 

Edited by Pib

3 hours ago, Pib said:

DeeMoney initially halted payments to US/UK/NZ in mid June.   It was because they need to change their transfer partner used for those countries....they are looking for a new transfer partner.   

About a week ago I asked DeeMoney support via email when will they have transfer capability to the USA again.  They responded with below about an hour later.

To me it raises the questions of why they had to change their transfer partners and at such short notice that they had nobody else to change to. Have they ever given a reason?

A month or 2 is pretty vague and it has already been nearly one month.

2 hours ago, topt said:

To me it raises the questions of why they had to change their transfer partners and at such short notice that they had nobody else to change to. Have they ever given a reason?

A month or 2 is pretty vague and it has already been nearly one month.

Best to ask them....I can't answer your question.  I just asked about when they plan to resume service to USA....not the reason(s) they stopped using a transfer partner.  I'm sure they wouldn't have answered such a question anyway.

• 3 weeks later...

Deemoney did not respond to my Line message asking for an update to the situation, it's been a few days since I asked. Are they more responsive to emails? Does anyone know their most recent status with this?

Received via email today:

We are still in the process of changing our issuing partners to USA. At present we do not know when we resume our services to the US, but we will be back soon. Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Sincerely Yours, 
DeeMoney 
Customer Service Team 

So mid June to August with no end in sight. This could go on for a long time or possibly be unfixable.