Rain...is anyone getting any ?

Sparkles

It's so sad the the rainmaking planes are all gone, most of their pilots are dead by now all aircrafts are kaputt. 

All that's left is to use Bangfai, the Isaan magic medicine to make rain. 

Father in law might lose a lot of money the rice is dying. Not even clouds in sight near Uthumphon Phisai, Sisaket Province.

Where's the government when you need them?>

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, Isaanbiker said:

It's so sad the the rainmaking planes are all gone, most of their pilots are dead by now all aircrafts are kaputt. 

All that's left is to use Bangfai, the Isaan magic medicine to make rain. 

Father in law might lose a lot of money the rice is dying. Not even clouds in sight near Uthumphon Phisai, Sisaket Province.

Where's the government when you need them?>

Dancing and chanting perhaps ????

6 hours ago, EricTh said:

Two days of rain in Chiang Mai at last ie. Saturday and Sunday 20 and 21 July. Hope this continues

Depends where you are which was the purpose of the thread, basically in Hangdong there has been none.

13 minutes ago, Thailand said:

Depends where you are which was the purpose of the thread, basically in Hangdong there has been none.

Right next to Hang Dong on Mahidol RD south of the city. Storm came in late Sunday afternoon from the west. Looks like it is going to be a mega storm. Instead lots of wind, lightning and a short small shower and it passes. The roads were dry in 15 minutes - yeesh. A dry fart, not even a wet one.

Just now, Bill97 said:

Mahidon Road next to Hang Dong? Where does that happen? Map please.

Better buy one bill, get some toilet paper too. In fact it would be Mae Hia to be exact, sorry. I was always directed to the Hang Dong Tesco or Hang Dong Makro, but that is just 'on the Road to Hang Dong.' Noted 

Better buy one bill, get some toilet paper too. In fact it would be Mae Hia to be exact, sorry. I was always directed to the Hang Dong Tesco or Hang Dong Makro, but that is just 'on the Road to Hang Dong.' Noted 

In fact I doubt it is Mae Hia unless they have revised the sub district boundaries. But no problem, few people really know or have ever seen a map showing Mae Hia, San Sai or any of the others. Like somebody says they live in San Sai without any clue San Sai is about 40 kilometers long.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Our part of Hang Dong,Mooban Wangtan, is a notoriously dry zone.Clouds rolled in yesterday afternoon with thunder, end result 2 spits then gone. Having lived for for 12 years in this village when people say it rained in CM it probably did but invariably not around our village. The reason I asked in the original post.

On 7/16/2019 at 7:22 PM, Thailand said:

It seems to be over a fair part of northern Thailand. Was in Chom Tong last weekend, just below Inthanon where you would normally get the rain they have been dry for most of this month.

I blame Trump.

Sadly there are a few brain dead idiots who will agree with you.

On 7/18/2019 at 6:38 PM, Olmate said:

Relevant to who, just you in Chang mai. Posters from other areas have a show here too cobber.PS Try using the weather sites, there not so worried about who check,s in!

Good on youse Ole Mate !

Archived