Mueller report shows evidence Trump committed crimes, House Judiciary chairman says

webfact

7 hours ago, lannarebirth said:

I'm not worried about Trump. I'm worried about the fact that the more hateful and unhinged he gets the more his popularity goes up. I'm worried about the psyche of the American people.

“The tyranny of this dictatorship isn’t primarily the fault of Big Business, nor of the demagogues who do their dirty work. It’s the fault of Doremus Jessup! Of all the conscientious, respectable, lazy-minded Doremus Jessups, who have let the demogogues wriggle in, without fierce enough protest.”

Sinclair Lewis, It Can't Happen Here

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Basil B said:

Unfortunately I think tomorrow Muller is not going to be making any new revelations, if there was any chance he was I am sure Trump would trying every legal route to gag him.

They're doing their best:

"DOJ tells Robert Mueller 'any testimony must remain in the boundaries of your public report'

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/07/22/politics/doj-has-not-seen-robert-mueller-opening-statement/index.html

14 minutes ago, Basil B said:

Unfortunately I think tomorrow Muller is not going to be making any new revelations, if there was any chance he was I am sure Trump would trying every legal route to gag him.

Since very few have actually read the Mueller report, just discussing its contents will be making new revelations

Just now, Misty said:

Since very few have actually read the Mueller report, just discussing its contents will be making new revelations

The fact that you think 'very few' people have actually read the report speaks to the amount of people that this report is important to, which is 'very few' people. 

5 minutes ago, Becker said:

They're doing their best:

"DOJ tells Robert Mueller 'any testimony must remain in the boundaries of your public report'

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/07/22/politics/doj-has-not-seen-robert-mueller-opening-statement/index.html

Don't leave out the fact that prior to this, Mueller himself said that this was what he was going to do anyway. 

3 minutes ago, Thainesss said:

The fact that you think 'very few' people have actually read the report speaks to the amount of people that this report is important to, which is 'very few' people. 

The IRS tax code is important to a large amount of Americans but how many have read it? Have you?

Just now, Becker said:

The IRS tax code is important to a large amount of Americans but how many have read it? Have you?

The parts that pertain to my tax situation, yes, but most of the time taxes are so important to me that I pay an expert to do it for me. 

Are people paying experts hundreds of dollars to read them the Mueller report? 

3 minutes ago, Becker said:

Oh my, have a newfound appreciation of facts, do we?

Your trolling aside, not only was Mueller going to do that regardless, he doesnt even WANT to testify and politicize his report and the investigation. 

Yet the Democrats dont care about any of that and have every intention to politicize the testimony. Id wager $100 that they even attack Mueller to try and provoke him. 

12 minutes ago, Thainesss said:

The parts that pertain to my tax situation, yes, but most of the time taxes are so important to me that I pay an expert to do it for me. 

Just curious, whose "expert" advise are you relying on regarding the Mueller report?

20 minutes ago, Thainesss said:

I would think it important for senator Lindsay Graham to read the report. Yet he admitted he hasnt.

It is more than obvious Trump hasnt read it as he continuously lies about whats in it. He doesnt like to, or cannot read anyway.

So it will be good for Trump to know whats in it.

4 minutes ago, Misty said:

Just curious, whose "expert" advise are you relying on regarding the Mueller report?

Ive read the report, and about a million news articles about it, so Im in your 'very few' people category. 

What about you? Most people in this thread, yourself included, haven't read the report yet feel compelled to opine regardless. 

24 minutes ago, Thainesss said:

And why would they as literally hundreds of experts have read the Mueller report and publicly given their opinions on it.

1 minute ago, Thainesss said:

Ive read the report, and about a million news articles about it, so Im in your 'very few' people category. 

What about you? Most people in this thread, yourself included, haven't read the report yet feel compelled to opine regardless. 

Oh yes I've read it.  I'm thinking you aren't big on reading comprehension.

9 minutes ago, Sujo said:

I would think it important for senator Lindsay Graham to read the report. Yet he admitted he hasnt.

Graham said that hes read 'most' of it. Not that he hasn't read it at all. You gotta at least be honest with your strawman.

11 minutes ago, Sujo said:

It is more than obvious Trump hasnt read it as he continuously lies about whats in it. He doesnt like to, or cannot read anyway.

So it will be good for Trump to know whats in it.

Well considering that hes the president of the united states and a billionaire, its safe to say that much like my tax situation and hiring a professional, hes had loads of expert advise given to him on the report and has a better grasp of it then anyone in here. 

4 minutes ago, Becker said:

And why would they as literally hundreds of experts have read the Mueller report and publicly given their opinions on it.

Partisans aiming to make revenue by providing whatever 'take' is the hottest or feeds their viewer base. 

Not the same thing. 

Mueller’s job is done!  If Hier Mueller didn’t find any evidence of a crime, Nadler ain’t gonna find it.... obstruction of a crime that never happened, good luck with that. 

The democrats have in their blind hatred of Trump horribly miscalculated.  Mueller is gonna be asked some tough questions by the Republicans, it’s gonna be a magnificent feast. 

3 minutes ago, Guitarzan said:

Mueller’s job is done!  If Hier Mueller didn’t find any evidence of a crime, Nadler ain’t gonna find it.... obstruction of a crime that never happened, good luck with that. 

The democrats have in their blind hatred of Trump horribly miscalculated.  Mueller is gonna be asked some tough questions by the Republicans, it’s gonna be a magnificent feast. 

Nothing for Trump and his supporters to worry about then.

22 minutes ago, Thainesss said:

Tell us what you found most interesting in the report. What stands out in your mind? Not from the million "news" articles you read, but direct from the report.

20 minutes ago, Guitarzan said:

What makes you think he didnt find any evidence of a crime?

You dont need a crime to be committed to be guilty of obstruction.

2 hours ago, Guitarzan said:

So be it! The pro-trump camp has made a certain number of claims about this investigation and will also have the opportunity to ask questions. It's quite democratic and I don't think many anti-Trump posters will complain about it, unlike Trumpists who are against giving the opportunity to Dem reps to ask questions.

Haha so "Justice Dems" are performing a mock hearing ahead of the Mueller testimony. 

Justice Dems being AOC, Talib, Ilhan, and Pressley - OH GOD plz do it. 

Anyone want to quote me earlier in this thread where I asked if AOC & Co could please interrogate and highjack this testimony? 

12 minutes ago, Thainesss said:

Haha so "Justice Dems" are performing a mock hearing ahead of the Mueller testimony. 

Justice Dems being AOC, Talib, Ilhan, and Pressley - OH GOD plz do it. 

Anyone want to quote me earlier in this thread where I asked if AOC & Co could please interrogate and highjack this testimony? 

And you don’t think Republicans are rehearsing their performance for the hearing?

6 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

And you don’t think Republicans are rehearsing their performance for the hearing?

Maybe they are, but your 4 leaders of the Democrat Party doing their performance for the cameras will be fantastic propaganda for the right. Guaranteed. 

Betcha they steal the show. 

I feel a bit sorry for mueller....he is looking like he has alzheimer or parkinson or a combo of both...

feeble, doddering, hesitant, its not my purview.

His reputation is toast....huge debacle for the naughty Dems....yuuuge victory and exoneration (in

court of sane opinion) for Trump

13 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

I feel a bit sorry for mueller....he is looking like he has alzheimer or parkinson or a combo of both...

feeble, doddering, hesitant, its not my purview.

His reputation is toast....huge debacle for the naughty Dems....yuuuge victory and exoneration (in

court of sane opinion) for Trump

You have to wonder what the Democrats thought process was in calling him in the first place. What did they think would possibly come out? That there was some secret smoking gun he just forgot to put in the report? Terrible performance by Mueller on a personal level and Republicans seem to have found their own smoking gun moment with the exchange about Misfud:

Archived