Mueller report shows evidence Trump committed crimes, House Judiciary chairman says

webfact

I foresee an indictment come 2020 kinda blew Donald’s pet ag out of the water to me the dems were very professional director muller was taciturn fair kept within the bounds of the report it painted a very ugly unpatriotic criminal picture of this administration the republicans could only offer conspiracy’s their efforts to try and discredit director muller were pathetic at best

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, Tug said:

I foresee an indictment come 2020 kinda blew Donald’s pet ag out of the water to me the dems were very professional director muller was taciturn fair kept within the bounds of the report it painted a very ugly unpatriotic criminal picture of this administration the republicans could only offer conspiracy’s their efforts to try and discredit director muller were pathetic at best

The first 90 minutes of the hearing, Mueller needed help understanding questions more than 10 times.— asked: “And where are you reading from on that?”

“I’m reading from my own question” the lawmaker reminded him.

“Then can you repeat it?”  -laughter from the audience. 

Mueller had to ask Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee three times to clarify and restate her question. 

Under questioning from Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.), Mueller failed to follow a question that was merely 14 words long:

“Pardon me?” Mueller replied. After Gaetz restated his question, Mueller replied: “And the question was?”

I felt sorry for the guy but he seemed confused.  

47 minutes ago, marcusarelus said:

The first 90 minutes of the hearing, Mueller needed help understanding questions more than 10 times.— asked: “And where are you reading from on that?”

“I’m reading from my own question” the lawmaker reminded him.

“Then can you repeat it?”  -laughter from the audience. 

Mueller had to ask Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee three times to clarify and restate her question. 

Under questioning from Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.), Mueller failed to follow a question that was merely 14 words long:

“Pardon me?” Mueller replied. After Gaetz restated his question, Mueller replied: “And the question was?”

I felt sorry for the guy but he seemed confused.  

His mental capacity is obviously diminished and this puts his findings into question.

From the hearing (and report):

Trump ordered the firing of Mueller, and would have succeeded but for the people he ordered refused to commit such a blatant attempt to obstruct justice.

Trump then ordered a letter be written after the fact and entered into the  the Presidential Records to falsely record that he did not order the firing of Mueller, again nobody would follow his criminal order.

Do any of Trump’s supporters have an argument why these two actions by Trump are not crimes, obstruction of justice and conspiracy to fraudulently corrupt the record?

12 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

His mental capacity is obviously diminished and this puts his findings into question.

Its so obvious now why he didnt want to testify and why he wasn't going to talk about anything that wasn't in the report. 

And its even more obvious that he was nothing more than the figurehead of a group of Democrat Lawyers in a feeble attempt to give it some kind of impartiality. 

It was painful to watch. 

6 minutes ago, Tug said:

That’s bs you sit in that hot seat that’s pressure by many orders of magnitude that most of us will never experience I think for an older guy he was admirable a true patriot 

He had time to prepare for this, had investigated for over two years and had written a 480 page report. Some people are beginning to believe he didn't right the report himself. He was simply not aligned with reality and could not make a coherent statement at times.

He was unaware of key elements that even people in this forum know about.

4 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

He had time to prepare for this, had investigated for over two years and had written a 480 page report. Some people are beginning to believe he didn't right the report himself. He was simply not aligned with reality and could not make a coherent statement at times.

He was unaware of key elements that even people in this forum know about.

So he could have got it wrong and there actually was collusion.

9 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Trump ordered the firing of Mueller, and would have succeeded but for the people he ordered refused to commit such a blatant attempt to obstruct justice.

Trump then ordered a letter be written after the fact and entered into the  the Presidential Records to falsely record that he did not order the firing of Mueller, again nobody would follow his criminal order.

Do any of Trump’s supporters have an argument why these two actions by Trump are not obstruction of justice?

Because on its face, while he may have wanted it to happen, he was unsuccessful. 

But I think at the end of the day this is all finished, regardless of how badly you want it continue. 

4 hours ago, Thainesss said:

It was painful to watch.

It was glorious to watch.

"He appeared to be casual student of his own works."

Nailed it.

This aint over...wait till Barr comes back with indictments for some

very shady democrat losers.

4 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Do any of Trump’s supporters have an argument why these two actions by Trump are not crimes, obstruction of justice and conspiracy to fraudulently corrupt the record?

Watch and weep

Mueller issues clarification, takes back bombshell statement about indicting Trump - Fox News.ts

5 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I can't talk to that...it's outside my purview ????????????????????

On 7/25/2019 at 11:50 AM, JHolmesJr said:

It was glorious to watch.

"He appeared to be casual student of his own works."

Nailed it.

This aint over...wait till Barr comes back with indictments for some

very shady democrat losers.

Justice Dept. Declined to Prosecute Comey Over Memos About Trump

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/01/us/politics/comey-mueller.html

7 hours ago, bristolboy said:

Justice Dept. Declined to Prosecute Comey Over Memos About Trump

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/01/us/politics/comey-mueller.html

I wouldn't either...taking notes is not a crime.

In Barr we trust.

Being fired and disgraced is punishment enough for Comey the weasel.

We will see how the rest of his life pans out as the investigation into him and other

obama era officials continues. 

---} comey revealed himself fully with his ridiculous @me, bruh tweet...massive cringe... and there still isn't a shred of evidence that a crime was committed...the mueller testimony was a complete and total loss for the democrats...they're reaching way beond the limits of centrism and it's going to be ugly if they don't change... but at least the collusion/crime people will have until 2024 to keep up their delusional efforts... it's a sad state of affairs in US politics when this is a recurring focus of day to day governmental work...have a nice day... bye

Archived