Mueller report shows evidence Trump committed crimes, House Judiciary chairman says

webfact

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Mueller’s investigation does not exonerate Trump.

2. The findings of obstruction are indictable when Trump leaves office.

3. Trump ordered that Mueller be taken off the investigation, an obstruction that only failed because nobody would follow his order.

4. Trump ordered false records to be fabricated to hide his obstruction, he failed to achieve this falsification of the records because nobody would follow his order.

And much more.

28 minutes ago, Thainesss said:

My god that was a train wreck and didnt go at all how the left thought it would. 

It certainly appears that Mueller was just a figurehead of the whole investigation doing nothing more than giving it gravitas. 

You have to wonder how this debacle is going to affect Biden's campaign moving forward. Mueller is 74. Biden is 76. I have a feeling that a lot of the Democratic Powers that be are going to be a lot more adamant about Biden getting out on the trail and proving himself capable of withstanding the rigors of a Presidential Test.

There are three side to all this;

The Democrats who have spent years crying about it.

The Republicans who have spent years denying it.

The rest of us (most of the world) who have spent years not giving a ………… about it.

I heard on the news this morning that the cost is now up to $30M, money well spent. You think.

Blatantly obvious at this point that this whole investigation was nothing more than an outright Democrat attack that used Democrat lawyers and used Mueller as its figurehead to fake it as non-partisan. 

Mueller was hardly even involved in any of the investigation and it certainly appears he didn't write the report. No wonder he didn't want to present himself, and no wonder why he didn't want to talk about anything other than what is specifically written in the report. 

An extremely bad political move by Nadler to trot out Mueller & have him stutter and stumble through this but, thanks Dems nonetheless. You played yourselves. 

Wow, anyone defending trump after that is talking thru an orifice not normally associated with verbal comunication.

that was extremely damaging to trump.

if he was not president he would be in jail. Anyone listening would conclude that.

3 minutes ago, Thainesss said:

Blatantly obvious at this point that this whole investigation was nothing more than an outright Democrat attack that used Democrat lawyers and used Mueller as its figurehead to fake it as non-partisan. 

Mueller was hardly even involved in any of the investigation and it certainly appears he didn't write the report. No wonder he didn't want to present himself, and no wonder why he didn't want to talk about anything other than what is specifically written in the report. 

An extremely bad political move by Nadler to trot out Mueller & have him stutter and stumble through this but, thanks Dems nonetheless. You played yourselves. 

He couldnt talk about anything else because Barr told him he couldnt.

republicans just shot themselves in the foot with that directive.

Just now, Sujo said:

He couldnt talk about anything else because Barr told him he couldnt.

Haha you guys just keep playing yourselves. Thats what happens when you're side is constantly lying and presenting misleading information to the press. You look one day and its one fabricated outrage, then look a week later and the truth comes out, such as below:

Attorney General William Barr on Tuesday asserted that instructions from the Justice Department to Robert Mueller regarding the scope of his upcoming congressional testimony came at the former special counsel's request.

Mueller previously indicated during a May news conference that he did not intend to testify about materials the special counsel’s office had not already made public in the report, telling members of the media: “We chose those words carefully, and the work speaks for itself. The report is my testimony.”

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/07/23/barr-mueller-testimony-guidance-1428015

Its great that trump has been proved a liar about the report.

that the 90% of the public that hadnt read the report now have it on tv and you tube to prove the lying and obstruction that went on.

republican grandstanding outside the report went nowhere. The dems sticking to facts really showed what happened.

Imo the dems came across very professional director muller came across very dry but fair and factual the republicans were all spin and desperation I guess if that’s all you got it’s what you do 

1 minute ago, Sujo said:

Its great that trump has been proved a liar about the report.

that the 90% of the public that hadnt read the report now have it on tv and you tube to prove the lying and obstruction that went on.

Words can not describe how ming boggling it is to me that libs, when presented with direct evidence of how wrong they were, and how all this came to be, and the end result of it all, can STILL defend their position that Trump somehow wrong in all this. It was literally, at its inception, a spying operation with information PLANTED to spur all this on. And yet people on here are STILL gonna bang on about obstruction of justice of an investigation thats entire pretext was a planted conspiracy theory. 

"You obstructed justice during an investigation that was planted to bring you down" 

~ Democrats

1 hour ago, PattayaPhil said:

You have to wonder what the Democrats thought process was in calling him in the first place. What did they think would possibly come out? That there was some secret smoking gun he just forgot to put in the report? Terrible performance by Mueller on a personal level and Republicans seem to have found their own smoking gun moment with the exchange about Misfud:

What has that video to do with trumps illegal actions? Deflection much.

1 minute ago, Thainesss said:

Words can not describe how ming boggling it is to me that libs, when presented with direct evidence of how wrong they were, and how all this came to be, and the end result of it all, can STILL defend their position that Trump somehow wrong in all this. It was literally, at its inception, a spying operation with information PLANTED to spur all this on. And yet people on here are STILL gonna bang on about obstruction of justice of an investigation thats entire pretext was a planted conspiracy theory. 

"You obstructed justice during an investigation that was planted to bring you down" 

~ Democrats

You have evidence of this from that hearing? Thought not.

and again just deflection from what trump did

2 minutes ago, Thainesss said:

Watch that Jim Jordan video just above there, and watch it slowly. Then tell me what I just typed is untrue.

Watch the answer and tell me how a grandstanding statement about a person is relevant to trump acting illegally

2 minutes ago, Sujo said:

Watch the answer and tell me how a grandstanding statement about a person is relevant to trump acting illegally

Amazing. You dont care how all this started, who lied, what spies were involved, how deep of a conspiracy, all you care about in all this is how to get Trump. 

Thats both amazing and terrifying. 

5 minutes ago, Thainesss said:

Amazing. You dont care how all this started, who lied, what spies were involved, how deep of a conspiracy, all you care about in all this is how to get Trump. 

Thats both amazing and terrifying. 

Key word -- conspiracy (theory). 

10 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Key word -- conspiracy (theory). 

The only conspiracy theory was collusion with Russia, you know, the whole pre-text for this sham. 

Everything Jim Jordan said was a fact, and was literally in the apparently no-so-coveted-anymore Mueller report. 

Its the exact opposite of a conspiracy theory. 

And none of that matters to anyone on here because its not "get Trump" material, never mind the glaringly obvious elephant in the room - how they went after Donald Trump, and who was involved, and what agencies. 

Should terrify any American, and every Democrat is complicit. 

The only conspiracy theory was collusion with Russia, you know, the whole pre-text for this sham. 

Everything Jim Jordan said was a fact, and was literally in the apparently no-so-coveted-anymore Mueller report. 

Its the exact opposite of a conspiracy theory. 

And none of that matters to anyone on here because its not "get Trump" material, never mind the glaringly obvious elephant in the room - how they went after Donald Trump, and who was involved, and what agencies. 

Should terrify any American, and every Democrat is complicit. 

Yeah, it's like we're from different planets. 

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

Yeah, it's like we're from different planets. 

So you don't care as long as it gets Trump? Nevermind the means, legality, or ethics? 

How are you gonna go after someone for obstructing justice of an investigation that was started based on political opposition research and what appears to be spying, and who's pretext has been throughly debunked. 

Thats not gonna work. 

So you don't care as long as it gets Trump? Nevermind the means, legality, or ethics? 

How are you gonna go after someone for obstructing justice of an investigation that was started based on political opposition research and what appears to be spying, and who's pretext has been throughly debunked. 

Thats not gonna work. 

I don't accept your premise. Desist baiting me and do not put words in my mouth. 

2 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

2. The findings of obstruction are indictable when Trump leaves office.

Awesome that Mueller walked back that statement that Ted Lieu provoked which was the only piece of anything substantial from the entire testimony that the left could have used. 

So looks like another big L. 

“I want to go back to one thing that was said this morning by Mr. Lieu, who said, and I quote, ‘You didn’t charge the president because of the OLC opinion.’ That is not the correct way to say it. As we say in the report, and as I said at the opening, we did not reach a determination as to whether the president committed a crime.”

https://pix11.com/2019/07/24/watch-live-robert-mueller-hearing-testimony-russia-probe/

So far holding muller fair dry factual the dems professional clear factual the republicans spinning conspiracy eunendos imo it’s certainly an ugly unpatriotic ugly story of lies greed and doing anything to win 

OMG...this is sooo great...Im loving it.

MSNBC says "mueller is not made for TV" ....hahahahaha....you dont say.

He looked like a real fool over the OLC issue, the Mifsud part and the 

fact that exonerate is not a legal term....he does not have the power to "exonerate"

anyone, neither does his boss....the term has no mention in the legal context.

I reckon he's going to be a person of interest in the near future where he won't be able to

pick and choose his answers. He needs to answer for what looks like some serious violations

of his remit.

What an unceremonious end to an otherwise ok career. 

4 hours ago, JHolmesJr said:

OMG...this is sooo great...Im loving it.

MSNBC says "mueller is not made for TV" ....hahahahaha....you dont say.

He looked like a real fool over the OLC issue, the Mifsud part and the 

fact that exonerate is not a legal term....he does not have the power to "exonerate"

anyone, neither does his boss....the term has no mention in the legal context.

I reckon he's going to be a person of interest in the near future where he won't be able to

pick and choose his answers. He needs to answer for what looks like some serious violations

of his remit.

What an unceremonious end to an otherwise ok career. 

So you confirm that Trump has talked B.S. once more as he was the first to publicly claim that he had been "totally exonerated" in the Mueller report.

Archived