GREAT PARKING

Actually the car on the right seems to be right up to the white line leaving not a lot of room for the toyota ... but he could at least have parked it straight ...

Problem is when someone does as the car on the right and then you of course have to do the same... when the first guy leaves you then look to be Mr Bad Parker ....

• Like 2

I'm just thankful that Thais always park as near to where they are going as possible as this usually leaves plenty of room on higher floors or on the far side of the car park.

I am happy to walk 100 yards if it means I can park with no one next to me.

• Like 1

There’s a 7-11 on the corner of the soi where I live, the car park is small and only really suitable for 10 scooters and a couple of cars parallel parked.

Soo, when there are 20 scooters, 5 bicycles, a Cha Payom stall, a guy selling lottery from his bike and sidecar, 4 dogs laid out in the doorway, the “ mala “ stall cooking up some toxic fumes ( + the 4 customers and a couple of hopeful soi dogs ), a tarp covering a pile of plastic furniture from a previous venture long since abandoned......... the 7 cars trying to park there all park at different angles making my exit from my soi into this soi an adventure every day !!

Not forgetting the delivery truck that parks parallel to all this and has a drop down tailgate/ramp covering the length of the plot of the 7-11 !!

Now there’s a chance for a “ GREAT PARKING “ photo opportunity !!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, KittenKong said:

I'm just thankful that Thais always park as near to where they are going as possible as this usually leaves plenty of room on higher floors or on the far side of the car park.

I am happy to walk 100 yards if it means I can park with no one next to me.

Exactly what I do too. Always park at the far end and never have a problem with having dents on the doors, or not being able to get into the car. Also helps with the daily perambulations !!!