Iran says it arrests CIA spies, Gulf tensions simmer

snoop1130

56 minutes ago, ThaiFelix said:

Once again you dont make much sense.  I feel you are just trying to have the last word...again.

How am I "not making much sense"? I mean, other than you saying so.

:coffee1:

On 7/27/2019 at 4:40 PM, Morch said:

How am I "not making much sense"? I mean, other than you saying so.

:coffee1:

Sorry but I cant make it any simpler and I hate repeating myself when its obviously pointless.  Maybe somebody else can.

On 7/27/2019 at 4:38 PM, Morch said:

A pointless comment would be " So you dont watch a lot of movies/TV series??" included in your previous post. Your watch list determines what you watch, and as a result, what you complain about.

Talk about "making sense", then raise some bogus question like why would all countries names be changed to fictitious ones - doesn't make much sense. Why would countries names be changed? It this some new PC thing?

Try reading your own post #21, 3rd sentence 1st paragraph.  Hope it helps.

On 7/23/2019 at 10:53 AM, ThaiFelix said:

Exactly!!  I was watching a movie/series the other day which was full of US flags in every corner, constant cries of "God bless the USA" and how the US was "saving the world".  The thing was that every enemy country mentioned had a fictitious name......except for Iran and North Korea?

Now why is that??

Can I ask what movie that was and who produced it? When? It is the producers who decide what and how much propaganda they want in a movie. Big time films are also produced to make a profit. Propaganda can be put in for various reasons. 

1 hour ago, ThaiFelix said:

Sorry but I cant make it any simpler and I hate repeating myself when its obviously pointless.  Maybe somebody else can.

1 hour ago, ThaiFelix said:

Try reading your own post #21, 3rd sentence 1st paragraph.  Hope it helps.

So you can't really make your argument, hence trolling.

Archived