TM30 App password and user name

16 hours ago, captpkapoor said:

You can go on the Login page, there is a "Check status" option, enter your email ID and passport nr, and should say something. Mine is still showing "Not Approved".

Yes if really not approved you should try a new one.

My one is "Waiting for Approval" since longtime...

7 hours ago, Scouse123 said:

Not approved is Not approved meaning maybe you have made errors in the application or need to present yourself at the offices.

Are you sure it says not approved or ' waiting for approval ' ???

That is what mine has been saying for the last 2 months now.

Me too... now it's 2 months.. and still waiting

18 hours ago, captpkapoor said:

......... Now, when I go on the Login page, there is an option to "check status", where you enter the passport nr and email ID. It says "Not Approved"..........

Are you using android - I cannot see that option on either OIS or the web page.

On 7/24/2019 at 12:11 PM, bkkdriller said:

I registered a condo in Bangkok and one in Cha-am (Petchaburi), both more than two months ago. In both cases received the e-mail confirmation immediately. Petchaburi responded with login and password with a few hrs. Still waiting for Bangkok (CW) immigration login and password, now more than 2 month.

Guess what, today after 2 1/2 month I got the login and password from CW.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bkkdriller said:

Guess what, today after 2 1/2 month I got the login and password from CW.

Thanks for sharing. Mean in about 2-4 weeks I maybe become my password as well.

You still know when you exactly had done your registration? But at least a good message.. thanks

After being told at Lampang Immigration that we can not use the online system... We applied 3 days ago for a Lampang address. Checked today, and it said the username and password had been emailed to us. It hadn't. We called, and they gave it to us over the phone. Seems to be working.

• Like 1

On 7/24/2019 at 10:02 PM, Scouse123 said:

Not approved is Not approved meaning maybe you have made errors in the application or need to present yourself at the offices.

Are you sure it says not approved or ' waiting for approval ' ???

That is what mine has been saying for the last 2 months now.

No it says "Not Approved". Next visit to CW, some have reported success in getting a iser ID and pw there. 

• Like 1

My landlady (Thai citizen, based in US) received her ID/PW within 72 hours, after talking with Immigration Chiang Mai to ensure all documents were up to expectations. It works on the Section38 app, but not on the government website for reasons out of my understanding - but it works. I can handle the process on my own and don't need to bother her.

As regional policies and requirements differ widely - in my experience and what I have learned from Thais - it makes sense to communicate directly with your relevant government officer beforehand and then meet those requirements to the dot.

I understand that not every landlady/lord is willing to support this process, I am lucky to have a good relationship with mine and of course offer to support her in any way that I can. In general, keeping good relationships, being polite (the Thai way), giving not only taking goes a long way. It makes life much easier - not only in cases like these (TM.30).

Wishing all the best of luck...

Finally 

My wife went this morning to Chaengwattana and received the username and password for the tm30 online registration.

The queue this morning was like 300 numbers but she just went up to the officer explaining the situation and received the username and password within seconds.

We waited almost 6 weeks (applied on the 10th June) for the username and password until she had enough!! 

Will try the onlinesystem later tonight

Hope this helps others ????

• Like 2

On 7/24/2019 at 5:54 PM, rkidlad said:

Cheers. Yea, already checked status but it kept saying about email confirmation. I reapplied again with a new email and I got an email confirming my application. 

How long did it take for you to get the email confirmation after you used a new email?. I have the same problem as you initially had with no email confirmation and I have just changed my email but still no confirmation.

41 minutes ago, vibration said:

How long did it take for you to get the email confirmation after you used a new email?. I have the same problem as you initially had with no email confirmation and I have just changed my email but still no confirmation.

I got an email back straight away. It just asks you to click okay on a popup (which was all in Thai). Once you do that it takes you back to the original homepage of the TM30. You can check the status of your application there. Mine still says "waiting for approval". It's been over a week now. 

I registered in Bangkok, about 2 months ago and nothing yet. 
Someone told (wrote) if Bangkok you have to go there in person to receive a password... not sure this is true. But it seems Bangkok is very slow now or not give the Information online anymore... I will wait about 1 more month... then look if want go Chaeng Wattana in person.

Was waiting 6 weeks in Bkk. Gave up went to CW and only then was issued login details. She said she had given up issuing any since first week of May. I guess she was responsible for Bkk and meant for Bkk residents. Don’t know if she meant she had given up permanently or temporarily whilst she cleared the backlog.

9 hours ago, guru said:

Was waiting 6 weeks in Bkk. Gave up went to CW and only then was issued login details. She said she had given up issuing any since first week of May. I guess she was responsible for Bkk and meant for Bkk residents. Don’t know if she meant she had given up permanently or temporarily whilst she cleared the backlog.

There was a comment, that in Bangkok someone received the Login information after 2.5 months. It seems the Waiting time is long as so many people are requesting it.. and I think the responsible person is in no hurry to do the backlog.

If this 2.5 months is still valid, my login information should arrive in about 2 weeks. Let's wait and see. I am in no hurry at the moment. If it's not working I have to go to CW in person, which I try to avoid because of the time consuming you need to travel there and then wait as well.

4 minutes ago, DickThrust said:

Just for information, I received my password/username 13 days after confirmation of email. I am based in Korat. The app seems to work.

Yes, it seems it's Bangkok where the main issue is. The one place where most foreigners live and where you'd expect immigration to have their s*** together. 

• Like 2

I don't know how it works in other provinces. But at Suratthani Immigration you can create your own username and password on the online register form and it get's you registered immediately. I did not have to wait for any email....

Very simple and straight forward. You just have to click on the right buttons...

Since most of the infos are it Thai, it is not so easy to know which one to click on. I used Google Translate on my phone, scanned the Thai texts with the camera and got a quite reliable translation.

Do not all the IO use the same online registering form?

Waiting 2 weeks and nothing. Was fined last week at Chaengwattana when renewing my visa. Showed my email receipt confirming email registration from them and they said doesn't work first time. Pay fine. ????????

On 8/1/2019 at 8:57 PM, rkidlad said:

I got an email back straight away. It just asks you to click okay on a popup (which was all in Thai). Once you do that it takes you back to the original homepage of the TM30. You can check the status of your application there. Mine still says "waiting for approval". It's been over a week now. 

Mine still says "Registration information not found" when check status on line. Registered 2 weeks ago and got the confirmation back on my phone that ID and password will come soon. (first one says wait for password bla bla. Check status is the second one).image.png.5b8b0fc667d23901464c99077503662b.pngimage.png.30f1eed66e6efe1cdba310a05720b4e1.png

Edited by RBOP
more details

2 hours ago, RBOP said:

Mine still says "Registration information not found" when check status on line. Registered 2 weeks ago and got the confirmation back on my phone that ID and password will come soon. (first one says wait for password bla bla. Check status is the second one).image.png.5b8b0fc667d23901464c99077503662b.pngimage.png.30f1eed66e6efe1cdba310a05720b4e1.png

I get the first popup box when I hit the link they sent me. It basically says to wait for approval to get your username and password. Mine still says "waiting for confirmation" when I check on my status. It also states that the process should take up to 7 working days. Mine has been 7 working days now. 

Edited by rkidlad

On 8/4/2019 at 11:48 PM, Carlos Primeros said:

I don't know how it works in other provinces. But at Suratthani Immigration you can create your own username and password on the online register form and it get's you registered immediately. I did not have to wait for any email....

Very simple and straight forward. You just have to click on the right buttons...

Since most of the infos are it Thai, it is not so easy to know which one to click on. I used Google Translate on my phone, scanned the Thai texts with the camera and got a quite reliable translation.

Do not all the IO use the same online registering form?

Please send the online link you used

Asked about this when I went to CW to do it this week. The rather annoying and unhelpful woman just smiled and said, ''Don't know'' when I asked about the problem with the website or the app.

The blind leading the blind and we're the ones left to literally pay for it.