Prayut relaxed about pressure on new government in coming debate

snoop1130

Just watched it live - the man is being ridiculed all over Twitter and to be honest he is not only making an absolute fool of himself by keeping his head down bubbling away the policy statement like a five year old - but since he has to answer now to intelligent people who come up with intelligent arguments he is exposed now and comes across as a total idiot.
But the biggest disappointment for me is Speaker Chuan Leekpai who is now nothing but a junta puppet - spineless boot licker!

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, boonrawdcnx said:

But the biggest disappointment for me is Speaker Chuan Leekpai who is now nothing but a junta puppet - spineless boot licker!

You know a punch to the mouth is very painful...So he wants to stay far away from it.

• Haha 1

“There is always the right and the left, agreements and disagreements on all issues. This is democracy,” he said.

But not for those who're opposed to the current government. They get beaten in a way that their own mother can hardly recognize anymore.

Ladies and gentlemen, here's the one million dollar question:

Does that sound like a democracy, or a crazy demo of unwanted people? 

P.S. I've just lost my lunch when looking at the strange and unreal smile of a guy who shouldn't be where he is. 

Edited by Isaanbiker

54 minutes ago, boonrawdcnx said:

Just watched it live - the man is being ridiculed all over Twitter and to be honest he is not only making an absolute fool of himself by keeping his head down bubbling away the policy statement like a five year old - but since he has to answer now to intelligent people who come up with intelligent arguments he is exposed now and comes across as a total idiot.

He got schooled by those educated technocrats in FFP. He tried to look intelligent with toady seating next to him by shifting some papers and scribbling notes. They totally look out of place. Hilariously, sad and tragic that the country is being lead by this nincompoop. 

• Like 1

On 7/25/2019 at 12:35 PM, boonrawdcnx said:

It may be that Chuan Leekpai is playing a long game and giving the junta with ties on enough rope to hang themselves.