Trump rejects racism charge, throws it at black lawmaker

webfact

1 hour ago, Solinvictus said:

Yet, you get Drump supporters saying he is not a racist.

Actually, I don't believe Trump is a racist or a homophobe. Sexist? Yes, because it feeds his lustful appetite to consume everything around him for his own selfish pleasure and interest. Narcissistic, ill educated, buffoon? Yes. But remember that a racist at least has principles. Trump has no principles. He is an opportunist from the word go......  This vile man who believes in nothing other than his own pleasure and vanity is the second worst president in US history. It will be difficult, nonetheless, for him to displace idiot W. Bush from the top spot.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

I thought blacks could not be 'racist'?  they can, obviously, but I understood (for some pc reason I guess) that it was not possible?  (i.e. blacks can call each other the 'n' word and call whites all sorts with no come back).

• Like 2
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, JulesMad said:

Being called a 'racist' by a white supremacist who happens to be the most racist president in the history of usa is almost a compliment.

Since 12 other Presidents owned slaves your case becomes difficult to prove.  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Perhaps Trump's comments to Elijah Cummings when he said clean up your own rat infested district

was timely. Perhaps Elijah Cummings would like to respond about this assault on an elderly Muslim man in his very own district.

What say you Mr. Cummings?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxvhrWH4tME

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, riclag said:

Nonsense !Where is the racism (where does Trump say or ever  suggested  that  I dislike someone because of the color of their skin) !

Interesting you think racism can only be determined by words only.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

I think Trump carefully plans these stunts.

He wants to garner support from racists and misogynists, while dismissing these incidents as digressions, clearly counting on losing less mainstream republicans than gaining support.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Tug said:

If it quacks like a duck looks like a duck acts like a (rasist)pretty good chance he’s racist just no excuse Pathetic definitely unpresidential 

Leave the ducks out of this fray. If you want to look for a fowls, go after those darn hens at the political races. Makes as much sense as what you posted, except I used sentences, periods and comas.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Yeah, how dare his constituents keep electing him...

Term limits, that’ll teach ‘em. 

Hum.... Chinese say, if the people are corrupt this causes their leaders to be corrupt.  

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1