Road Rage

Luckydog

I was doing about 60 along the Sukhamvit Rd, and indicated left. I started to pull across as the road looked clear. Half way across a Toyota came up on the inside at high speed. He had to brake and let me go. But when we stopped at the traffic lights he got out and smashed my Windscreen!

If I could have got away with it, I must confess, I would have run him over.......

Something similar happen to me. This Thai guy came out of his car with what appeared to be some steel bar. I got back into my car and drove off...

Nothing much one can do against a crazed out Thai. AND in most cases bystanders will join the Thai in beating that farang so the farang will most certainly end up in hospital.

Something similar happen to me. This Thai guy came out of his car with what appeared to be some steel bar. I got back into my car and drove off...

Nothing much one can do against a crazed out Thai. AND in most cases bystanders will join the Thai in beating that farang so the farang will most certainly end up in hospital.

Yup, many Thais (not all) are racist cowards who will only fight if they have outrageous odds.

Yai Yen Yen... yet another myth about Thai culture/society. :o

It appears to me that this jai yen stuff totally disappears as soon as a Thai gets in the car, and all the cropped-up agression boils up... not a very healthy thing in my opinion, especially in a potentially lethal weapon like a car.

you noticed it was a Toyota, but you didnt see the number plate? only 2 letters and 4 numbers right? what did he use to smash the windscreen? his fist? Do you have an Amulet/Buddha on your dashboard? and he still broke your window? You could have asked him why he was undertaking you on the inside lane, or just ran him over and carried on with your day.

I was doing about 60 along the Sukhamvit Rd, and indicated left. I started to pull across as the road looked clear. Half way across a Toyota came up on the inside at high speed. He had to brake and let me go. But when we stopped at the traffic lights he got out and smashed my Windscreen!

If I could have got away with it, I must confess, I would have run him over.......

What city did this happen in ?

I had one snap one day, they are like bombs getting ready to explode. I blew it off until it happened one day, very strange behavior. I don't use the finger as much anymore, they understand that.

this thai has been to london thinks that what you do now if some p__ses youoff..