Ten people, including one suspect, killed in Dayton, Ohio shooting

webfact

13 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

Right, his political position sounds very representative of the Democratic party. And as usual, you don't link to the source of your nonsense.

sadly, thats all you've ever got. How about you show us some proof that Patrick Crusius ISN'T registered

as a democrat.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

sadly, thats all you've ever got. How about you show us some proof that Patrick Crusius ISN'T registered

as a democrat.

First off, share the link so it can be established if what you claim comes from a believable source. That you seem reluctant to comply with such a simple and easily satisfied request, suggests strongly that it doesn't. Otherwise all you've got is an empty claim, and it's up to you to stand behind and with good evidence.  Not my job to do research for you.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

First off, share the link so it can be established if what you claim comes from a believable source. That you seem reluctant to comply with such a simple and easily satisfied request, suggests strongly that it doesn't. Otherwise all you've got is an empty claim, and it's up to you to stand behind and with good evidence.  Not my job to do research for you.

Ok...its a screenshot off a twitter feed...in Donald trumps twitter. I never said I believed 

everything I saw 100% but that's where I saw it. If you dont want to...I understand because it rubbishes all

your preposterous theories....anyway these things dont stay hidden for long. If it's true, even the dishonest media

will have to acknowledge it. Now is not the time to fight about it as people have died and a nation is grieving.

• Like 1

There is never an actual cctv shooting vid. All this school shootings, bars etc. I cant find one vid. All we get is still image of a suspect walking in with a rifle. All schools bars etc cctv is everywhere this days why?

Wysłane z mojego SM-G975F przy użyciu Tapatalka

6 minutes ago, lannarebirth said:

I think the whole online party registration information for that guy, both Republican and Democrat was faked. 

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/el-paso-suspect-mylife/

thanks for the link....bristolboy cannot function without links nor have a normal

conversation without them. 

It's a murky scenario at best.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, usviphotography said:

Antifa just beat a gay journalist in the streets last week in an attack. I'd also point out that the Charlottesville riot, which left one person dead, was started by Antifa so to say they have no blood on their hands is absurd. 

https://www.wsj.com/articles/portlands-antifa-impunity-11564348707

Moreover, Antifa is an organized political group. All major right wing groups and figures are expressly anti-violent. When violence happens it is from loners who snap. Not so with Antifa, which is organized and promotes violence. 

"I'd also point out that the Charlottesville riot, which left one person dead, was started by Antifa so to say they have no blood on their hands is absurd."

Who was driving the car? That's who has blood on his hands, and he wasn't associated with 'Antifa'. 

7 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

LOL you guys will make capital of anything to trash talk Trump.

Cant prove the El Paso guy was republican ...but he must be because

you think so!

You know he left a manifesto, Right?

in which among other thing he says:

“the heavy Hispanic population in Texas will make us a Democrat stronghold.

I guess you could be right and he could be a democrat that did not like company. 

2 hours ago, usviphotography said:

Antifa just beat a gay journalist in the streets last week in an attack. I'd also point out that the Charlottesville riot, which left one person dead, was started by Antifa so to say they have no blood on their hands is absurd. 

https://www.wsj.com/articles/portlands-antifa-impunity-11564348707

Moreover, Antifa is an organized political group. All major right wing groups and figures are expressly anti-violent. When violence happens it is from loners who snap. Not so with Antifa, which is organized and promotes violence. 

You have made your sympathy / support for right of centre ideology abundantly clear. Up to you, but kindly cease your efforts with misinformation. Even though your beloved leader attempts to destroy their credibility, the FBI have made abundantly clear the major domestic terrorism threat emanates from the right of centre.

https://www.newsweek.com/domestic-terrorism-white-supremacy-violence-fbi-director-1450748

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JHolmesJr said:

thanks for the link....bristolboy cannot function without links nor have a normal

conversation without them. 

It's a murky scenario at best.

It is TV protocol to provide links from credible sources to backup claims. BTW did I read a post of yours correctly? trump posted a twitter link to an unverified source?

Edited by simple1
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, simple1 said:

It is TV protocol to provide links from credible sources to backup claims.

please provide a link as to which sources are deemed 'credible'...and please try not to provide only names of known media organisations whose business and viewership

models are based on being rabidly anti trump..

On another note, I fail to see how linking a nut job's inhuman actions to Donald trump's election rallies is anything but desperate and biased speculation. Illegal immigration is indeed a problem in the US and he's trying to solve it, but democrats won't let him do anything. If there is an anti-illegal Immigration sentiment in the US, how does having open borders calm things down?

In Thailand, many locals love the idea of beating up farangs brutally. I don't see any official condemnation coming from high on above....so are we to surmise that they are anti-white?

• Confused 1

please provide a link as to which sources are deemed 'credible'...and please try not

to provide only names of known media organisations whose business and viewership

On another note, I fail to see how linking a nut job's inhuman actions to Donald trump's

election rallies is anything but desperate and biased speculation. Illegal immigration is indeed

a problem in the US and he's trying to solve it, but democrats won't let him do anything.

If there is an anti-illegal Immigration sentiment in the US, how does having open borders

calm things down?

The discussion is not border, it’s the vile killing of innocent people.

At this moment we non of us know what motivated the Ohio killer.

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

The discussion is not border, it’s the vile killing of innocent people.

At this moment we non of us know what motivated the Ohio killer.

you are linking trump's speeches to these killings...yet his words are directly in reference to the lax controls at

the border....nothing wrong with putting things in the proper context.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

you are linking trump's speeches to these killings...yet his words are directly in reference to the lax controls at

the border....nothing wrong with putting things in the proper context.

How about this for perspective?

• Like 2

please provide a link as to which sources are deemed 'credible'...and please try not

to provide only names of known media organisations whose business and viewership

On another note, I fail to see how linking a nut job's inhuman actions to Donald trump's

election rallies is anything but desperate and biased speculation. Illegal immigration is indeed a problem in the US and he's trying to solve it, but democrats won't let him do anything. If there is an anti-illegal Immigration sentiment in the US, how does having open borders calm things down?

An example of a source acceptable to the Mods is -Snopes.com, unacceptable example is Breitbart.

Basically it ain't the Democrats blocking trump, it's his own lack of understanding of the Law, subsequently the Courts. However, trump is succeeding with his campaign to appoint sycophants to the Courts which IMO will change the US to the worse and will be deeply regretted by the majority of US citizens in the coming years.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

"Gun control is at best a band-aid solution. Will it help reduce this type of carnage? Definitely."

So your argument against implementing gun controls that you accept will definitely reduce this kind of carnage is?

I'm not arguing against implementing gun controls, and if you had in fact paid attention, I said gun controls might be a good first step.

My main point was that we need to dig deeper to find a more comprehensive long-term solution that addresses root causes because gun controls, like controlled substance laws won't be completely effective. Even with gun controls in effect, some day we'll find ourselves in this same situation with another mass shooting, and then what?  Many people are calling for gun controls (which is not necessarily a bad thing), but it seems very few are willing to dig deeper, ask the difficult questions and get to the source of the problem. 

7 minutes ago, simple1 said:

An example of a source acceptable to the Mods is -Snopes.com, unacceptable example is Breitbart.

Basically it ain't the Democrats blocking trump, it's his own lack of understanding of the Law, subsequently the Courts. However, trump is succeeding with his campaign to appoint sycophants to the Courts which IMO will change the US to the worse and will be deeply regretted by the majority of US citizens in the coming years.

I believe Pravda is also acceptable to the Mods. 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, DrDave said:

I'm not arguing against implementing gun controls, and if you had in fact paid attention, I said gun controls might be a good first step.

My main point was that we need to dig deeper to find a more comprehensive long-term solution that addresses root causes because gun controls, like controlled substance laws won't be completely effective. Even with gun controls in effect, some day we'll find ourselves in this same situation with another mass shooting, and then what?  Many people are calling for gun controls (which is not necessarily a bad thing), but it seems very few are willing to dig deeper, ask the difficult questions and get to the source of the problem. 

Who writes federal gun control laws in The USA?  Would seem to me to be the first question. 

A.  Democratic controlled House of Representatives

B.  President Trump

• Confused 1

13 hours ago, Damrongsak said:

We have about 325 million people in the USA and their ancestors originated in "other places" at one time or another. Great genetic mix for nut cases.

What does this mean? I have a few guesses but really no idea what you are trying to say.

• Like 1