2nd Annual Jai Dee Hunt !

Kerryd

You'd better not go out,

You won't be dry,

Quack like a duck,

I'm telling you why...

Songkran......is coming.......to town !!!!

Yes, Songkran is just around the corner and that means it's time for the 2nd annual Jai Dee Hunt ! :D

Time to start stocking up on your water guns, squirt pistols and that white, gooey powder stuff.

Last season the wily Mod even changed address's to put off the pack (me) of hunters. :o

What will he do this year ? Vacation in Isaan ? Flee the country ? Hide behind his huge pile of surplus pineapples that he threatens to "roger" evil-doers with ?

Fear not ! A few bribes of the alcoholic nature should be enough to flush him from his sanctuary, where upon we can sprinkle a little water on his hands and dab his cheeks with the powder......

OR ABSOLUTELY DRENCH HIM IN ICY COLDNESS AND GOOEY GUNK !!!!!!! :D :D :D

Let the Hunters assemble !!

• 2 weeks later...

Just over 2 weeks to go until the hunt begins ! :D

So, what kind of bait will it take to lure the wily Dee out of his lair (er, bar) ?

I've heard beer produces good results. Also, Buckwheat's BBQ ribs have been known to tempt the elusive beast (there was something about shorty-short skirts too, but that kind of bait is hard to pin down in one place for very long) :o

Wonder what kind of reaction I'd get if I left little piles of BBQ ribs and bottles of beer in various places around Pattaya ? Especially while hiding behind vendor's carts with my super-squirter loaded with icy cold water ? :D

Sorry to disappoint you Kerry... I'll be in Phuket this Songkran.

P.gif

I knew it !!!

I knew you'd find some way/excuse to sneak out of town during Songkran ! Right after I get the multi-barrel, high-pressure water guns mounted on my moto ! :o

Alas, perhaps I should still stake-out the lair, just in case the Phuket trip is a false trail ! :D