Driver who hit man sitting on Chonburi bypass to be charged with negligence causing death

webfact

11 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

This thing has also no red on it. But it's still a good idea to brake and avoid it - even in the dark.

highway-12-boulder.jpg

In the dark, hmmmmm, so when dark, dogs are in the road shouldn't get run over, well at least by you.

You may not be aware that buffalo's and even elephants have been hit in LOS when dark because not enough braking distance when they are spotted... 

22 hours ago, geoffbezoz said:

Obviously the driver was not driving a Mercedes-Benz nor a BMW or any other upmarket vehicle in order for the police to say that he/she will be charged because as we all know those type of people are innocent of everything.

22 hours ago, z42 said:

I hate to beat a dead horse here but shouldn't they have thrown the book at that Vorayuth Yoovidhya bloke like they are looking to do to a guy who appears to have crashed into a prone man hellbent on injuring / killing himself.

Absolute BS. As per from this shower of an organization

15 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

So, the driver of the car may be 'slightly' rich for compensation claims, but with no hiso connections to get them off? Got it.

Is law. If somebody kill someone with car or motorbike in Thailand, must go the court. Benz or Ferrari or hilux.

Good law. If not have this law, then up to the policeman. Can you trust that?

last sentence of article say this law. 

• Confused 1

21 hours ago, geoffbezoz said:

Check that all insurance policies were paid up I expect assuming that is she was Thai.

You marry and live in issan right? 

Your thai wife care about you die or only insurance money?

• Confused 1

Sorry my English not good. We misunderstand together.

i just try say that I think good law EVERYONE must go court if someone die.

up to court (not perfect sure), so not up to one policeman to decide innocent or not.(because can not trust to decide, maybe friend together, pay money etc)

i think court this one easy to decide this guy not guilty, because he sit in the road.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, transam said:

In the dark, hmmmmm, so when dark, dogs are in the road shouldn't get run over, well at least by you.

You may not be aware that buffalo's and even elephants have been hit in LOS when dark because not enough braking distance when they are spotted... 

Please don't blame me when I suggest that if people drive like they supposed to have learned to drive then they should be able to stop.

I know that most of us are not driving according to the rules all the time.

But I think we can agree that especially in Thailand too many people drive without much foresight at all and often they are much too near to the car in front of them.

Maybe this is reminder to rethink this and keep a little more distance.

Edited by OneMoreFarang

2 hours ago, Yinn said:

Is law. If somebody kill someone with car or motorbike in Thailand, must go the court. Benz or Ferrari or hilux.

Good law. If not have this law, then up to the policeman. Can you trust that?

last sentence of article say this law. 

Unfortunately, like most of your posts you push away the truth. What is law in Thailand and what hiso's  and those connected can get away with  are two very different things  due to absolute corruption both financially and morally.  Pretend to say other wise and that infers you are on the side of the hisos and lawbreakers.   Redbull is a prime example, murdering a policeman, attempting to pervert the course of justice yet allowed to fly out of Thailand. That child who murdered 9 people in a van and her spineless family only yesterday paying out compensation ( but not all of it) are two prime examples.  So what Thai laws are you really talking about ? The one for the poor or the one for rich/connected that you appear more aligned to based on your earlier posts ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Please don't blame me when I suggest that if people drive like they supposed to have learned to drive then they should be able to stop.

I know that most of us are not driving according to the rules all the time.

But I think we can agree that especially in Thailand too many people drive without much foresight at all and often they are much too near to the car in front of them.

Maybe this is reminder to rethink this and keep a little more distance.

Do you actually drive a motorised vehicle...?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1