Exchanging Thai Baht

Going to HK tomorrow and just wondering what will be the best way to get the best exchange rate.

I want to carry cash in HK so I will need cash. Which of the following exchange methods would give me the best rate:

1- Change THB to HKD in Thaialnd before I leave,

2- Change THB to HKD after arriving in HK, or,

3- Using my Kasikorn Bank Visa Electron ATM card to withdraw one large sum after arriving in HK.

I know there might be not be a big difference but I am from Oz and when you change any money there you get ripped of. Ive learnt its better to exchange money here, but im just not sure what will give me the best rate when changing Baht to HK Dollars.

Thanks in advance.

Going to HK tomorrow and just wondering what will be the best way to get the best exchange rate.

I want to carry cash in HK so I will need cash. Which of the following exchange methods would give me the best rate:

1- Change THB to HKD in Thaialnd before I leave,

2- Change THB to HKD after arriving in HK, or,

3- Using my Kasikorn Bank Visa Electron ATM card to withdraw one large sum after arriving in HK.

I know there might be not be a big difference but I am from Oz and when you change any money there you get ripped of. Ive learnt its better to exchange money here, but im just not sure what will give me the best rate when changing Baht to HK Dollars.

Thanks in advance.

changing thai baht to currency is always better to do it here you probably have to show travel ticket plane to do this many banks have hk dollars last time i got them at the airport but don muang dont about new one...........