Visa To Aussie

Well, I've assisted a couple of BG's to get a visa for Australia....with all the paperwork done properly and NO lies it's not that difficult!

Most of it depends on the police clearance and the sponsers evidence of support.

Most of it depends on the police clearance and the sponsers evidence of support.

Not so it seems. An Ausie friend of mine recently returned too Aus with another in tow, A show lady of 10 yrs pat pong standing. He 55yrs living off social security handouts in a government aided property with only a TV and bed to his name. When i enquired how he did it his answer was same as the last three. That's liberal Aus for you i guess.

Not so it seems. An Ausie friend of mine recently returned too Aus with another in tow, A show lady of 10 yrs pat pong standing. He 55yrs living off social security handouts in a government aided property with only a TV and bed to his name. When i enquired how he did it his answer was same as the last three. That's liberal Aus for you i guess.

Well she sure isn't after this turkey for his money :o Just the PR then off like a bride's nighty. :D