Payment of UK pension by the DWP to Thailand and UK bank accounts

For 10 years the DWP credited my UK pension to my UK bank account on the date due at the end of the 4 week period. In 2017 I asked them to transfer my pension to Thailand. It took 3 - 5 days to arrive but following an error it took 10 - 15 days which I cancelled and told the DWP  to credit my pension to my UK bank account. It then took six working days to be credited to my account which I complained about without success and am still involved with. I have yet to meet any Expats or friends and relations in England who also received this poor service as I do. I should add that when I first arranged to have money paid direct to Thailand I received compensation for an error DWP made. Also I received compensation when DWP made another error in reverting back to my UK bank. Any other members experience this sort of delayed  payment to either their UK or Thai accounts 

I also changed to direct deposit into my Thai account in Feb. due to the current visa extension requirements. Mine arrived 1 week later than due had it been paid into my UK bank, also it shows up as Bathnet, not a foreign transfer.  I have subsequently reverted to it being paid into my UK bank.