Canadian seeking any work / Any location considered

To whom it may concern:

Hello, my name is Dave, I’m Canadian, 54, and currently residing and working in Taiwan with a permanent residency permit. I previously taught here in Taiwan for 14 years, then moved to Thailand in August of 2013 for 13 months and then returned back here to Taipei. In Thailand, I did some agricultural work growing oyster mushrooms on a friend’s farm in Lam Plai Mat, Buriram, and then taught at a senior high school in Phanat Nikhom, Chonburi.  I not only lived in the country for over a year, but I’ve also vacationed, visited fiends, and also met family members from Canada more than 32 times (month-long usually) over the previous years, so I know the country well.  Actually, I retain a bank account with Bangkok Bank and have an apartment in Pattaya City, Chonburi, still today.  I’m also now in the process of learning the Thai Language.

I would like to return to Thailand and any kind of job (non-teaching) that provides a work permit. I'd consider any position or location throughout the country and know the Pattaya / Chonburi area particularly well.  I am open-minded and any location or form of work I would consider seriously.  You will notice from my resume that I do have some business background with small businesses and owning food and beverage / bar establishments while in Canada among other things.  The possibility of bar-restaurant management, personal assistance, importing-exporting, or condo management / sales intrigues me and if I needed any training, I am very open to this also.

Like I mentioned from my resume, you will see I have not only taught English in my life, but that I also did a number of different endeavors while In Canada.  This includes owning/operating/managing 3 separate bar-restaurants (designing 2 of them), owning a national lottery franchise, a sportswear store, video store, and also was the owner / general manager of a semi-professional ice hockey team.

If the right opportunity or position were to be found, I could speed up the process as soon as possible and be back in Thailand quite quickly as Taiwan is just a short flight away. Please contact me if you would like my resume/pics/letters of recommendation or if you have any questions.  

Thank you so much for your time.

Dave                                                                                                                                              

[email protected]                                                                                                                               

Taiwan:  (+886) 9-8623-6802

Thailand (+66)   6-4617-7658

(numbers only active when in the country)

3 PIC VIEW.jpg

3C.jpg

4.jpg

Archived