Dates On Which Threads Were Started

November Rain

Is it possible to include the dates on which threads were actually started on the subforum display (possibly under "Topic Starter", ie instead of just name, as it is now, name & date)? Increasingly, I'm finding in the forums I read most, people are dragging up old threads & answering them as if they are current. If it's a thread about a personal problem, then it's not necessarily something I want to read (or post on) 3 years later, as whatever the problem was will have been resolved by now, one way or another. It would be helpful to me to see at a glance whether the thread was current or ancient history.

Not sure if anyone else feels the same.

Is it possible to include the dates on which threads were actually started on the subforum display (possibly under "Topic Starter", ie instead of just name, as it is now, name & date)? Increasingly, I'm finding in the forums I read most, people are dragging up old threads & answering them as if they are current. If it's a thread about a personal problem, then it's not necessarily something I want to read (or post on) 3 years later, as whatever the problem was will have been resolved by now, one way or another. It would be helpful to me to see at a glance whether the thread was current or ancient history.

Not sure if anyone else feels the same.

If you hover your mouse cursor over the name of the topic it will tell you the start date :o

Hovering works and displays the date, but only in the General Forum, i.e. in the top-one. It does not work in the sub-forums.

Works for me in the forums and sub-forums, eg. Bird Flu - just not under 'View New Posts'