"Section38" immigration app on iOS

Hello.

This is the link for "Section38" immigration app on iOS :

https://apps.apple.com/th/app/section38/id1451853492

Unfortunately, I cannot install it on my iOS device, because my iOS device is configured with the french store.

I got the message "This app is not available in your country or region"

I cannot change the configured store from French to Thai, because I already have some paid services with the french store.

Is someone have the same problem as me ?

Why this app is restricted to Thailand store, and cannot be available on the others stores ?

Any help will be appreciated. Thank you.

24 minutes ago, zenplay said:

Why this app is restricted to Thailand store, and cannot be available on the others stores ?

try a VPN app to make Apple think you are in your home country or in SEA and see what happens. 

Edited by NCC1701A

You have to register for the Thai App Store. Basically get a new iCloud account. You still keep your French account and sign in to the Thai account to download the app. You can then log out and sign back into your main French account.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

7 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

try a VPN app to make Apple think you are in your home country or in SEA and see what happens. 

That doesn’t work. You set the store up in a specific country from the start, it’s not IP based.

Changing your country also cancels all subscriptions you have through the Apple store.

Edited by dcnx

Have tried the vpn trick and it doesn’t work with Apple at least not for me. Have also tried to use my credit card on Apple website but as it’s a UK based one it’s not acceptable, only if it’s based in the USA or a S E Asian country can it be used even on the Thai App Store. Even went to the Apple store in Iconsiam, I could buy my new computer from them in store with my credit card no problem but they would not deliver it to Hua Hin and salesman suggested I buy it online and didn’t believe me when I told I couldn’t because of above until he checked and verified I was right to which he had no solution. I bought locally from Banana instead. 

• 3 years later...

Has anyone got an up-to-date link to download the app on an iPhone. I have tried various links but am being told that the app is not available in my country or region. I cannot find it at all in the App Store.

My App Store is set to Thailand, and I have updated it with my Thai credit card.