Golf Bars

roger101

I'm an occasional golfer (high handicap). I am looking for a golfing bar thats good value and the possibility of leaving my clubs in the bar. What your recommendations Once I've found one I'll  drink in there occasionally too.

12 hours ago, roger101 said:

I am looking for a golfing bar thats good value and the possibility of leaving my clubs in the bar.

Retox offers non competitive golf - IE no competition fee. Big mix of handicaps so high handicap not an issue.

Free club storage is definitely available in the main Soi Honey Retox Game On and may be available in Soi Lengkee Retox. 

Paul, the organiser, runs it out of Retox Soi Honey but sign up and pick up is available at Lengkee as well.

Courses played tend to be the better value courses currently Mon, Weds and Friday. High season runs 6 days per week and transport is 350 baht.

https://retoxgolf.webs.com/apps/calendar/

Edited by topt

Sugar Shack in Pattayaland is one of the oldest established golfing bars in town.

Also another vote for Colin's Bar on Buakao as he's being running golf trips himself for well over 25 years here

Asia Pattaya hotel at the bottom of soi 4 Pratamnak has a very tidy 9 hole pitch & putt if you just want to rock & play in town 

Edited by SidJames

Most seem not to mind. They say "it fills the day".

Mostly just me but I had some issues with golf from the bars.  It can be an 8 to 10 hour day. The last time I went through a bar we waited over an hour to tee off and almost 2 hours for the transport home to show up.

Made some golf friends now with cars.  Tee off earlier usually back by noon.

Give it a try though and experience it. 

Several places on Lengkee and LK metro have golf sign ups.